Whats your earliest memory?

when me and my brother were like 4 or 5, we'd take videos of ourselves going in the kitchen and calling it a cave and doing other random weird stuff lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when I was maybe...2 or 3, my brothers and I were home alone and we were eating cheerios off the floor and watching pokemon. 😂

What Guys Said 12

• 😂😂😂 I remember those little ridiculous things that we do when we were children but found it fun and interesting.

My earliest memory was when I was about 2 years old, when my brother had his birthday and we had cake... My mom was in the shower when my brother was calling her.

I remember back when I was 1-2 how I always used to love watching ballet and dances (performed by women) on television and my dad called me one night when it came on and I sat and watched. I enjoyed it because the girls were pretty 😂😂😂😐😐😐

Around 2, I loved sûçking on ice cubes and eating them and once I choked on an ice cube and my parents were panicking to save me 😂

At 1-2, a neighbouring building on the opposite side of our flat had some other construction site going on inside, and there was one dude who was always hammering things... So I was always mimicking him by using my toy hammer to 'work' on the walls and desks and shiz.

I loved rides on the truck with my dad. Sometimes he'd just take me to drive around the complex.

• Trump announcing he is the best. Everything before that was shocked out of my mind.

• Summertime on my grandparents farm - We used to spend a lot of the summer there so it could be anytime from 1 year old to 4 years old.

• Probably my 2 years old birthday party.

• Getting my tonsils removed at 5, maybe 5 and a half.

• I was in a waiting room for preschool, and I was touching my nose with my tongue, and this girl was so intrigued by it, so I showed her how I did it, and she tried to do it too; but she couldn't.

• I see you decided to stay...

I don't know my earliest memory but, I do seem to have flashbacks of certain things

• I just remember pushing this huge orange inflatable ball down a hallway in my house when I was 1 year old.

• I used to ride my 3 wheel bicycle on two wheels 😂😂
    And think that em great lol..
    many more things😂

• I can remember some kindergarten stuff... so I guess that's the earliest.

• When I'm 3-4 with my first puppy

• I remember 1 time when I was 2-3 years old I climbed out of my cot onto my parents bed

What Girls Said 0