Do you believe there is truly no way to kill the hulk?

Do you believe there is truly no way to kill the hulk?Everyone says there's no way to kill the hulk but I disagree... Every super hero has a taken a loss at one point or another in their super hero career... But supposedly the hulk has never been beaten cuz he can't die... Not even by superman. But I beg to differ... I say he can't breath in space but others think he can. I would say Just put his ass in orbit... That way he can't move cuz he can't fly and he can't even breath... Boom you win! Fist pump βœŠπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½ and superman was about to put his ass in space..πŸ‘‡πŸ½

And also on a movie he jumped on the back of a jet and the jet flew into orbit and lost consciousness for a sec./πŸ‘‡πŸ½

So what do you think is a way to kill this guy? Am I right? Can the hulk not breath in space?

• the hulk can breath in space
  • The hulk can't breath in space

Most Helpful Girl

• He's been killed multiple times.

World War Hulk someone was killed once but he was immediately brought back to life.

Zeus once turned off his healing factor and his ability to get stronger and nearly beat him to death.

Red Hulk once removed his gamma energy and reverted him to Banner permanently. (well, not exactly)

• When an where did all these events take place cuz now you've lost me

• Well the first part happened in the WWH storyline. Right before Planet Hulk.

Second one is in The Incredible Hulks #622 (I think) :P

Uh I actually said Banner for the third one when it's actually Ross. I know it's not the same character but his power works in a similar way

Most Helpful Guy

• Hulk can't breath in space, but he could hold his breath long enough to enter the atmosphere by "swimming" through space :P
    But Superman is definitely not the most powerful hero... Silver Surfer is, basically, he has no weaknesses.
    Don't forget about Shazam and He-Man... maybe they could defeat Hulk.
    Batman is definitely not stronger, but he might think of some sort of trap for Hulk.

What Girls Said 5

• When Hulk is in his human form you can kill him easily, am I right or am I right? 😏😎

• But the thing is... When his life is in danger or he gets mad or hurt... He transforms in seconds so you can't really kill him

• That's what I remember when I read "The Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" and in that "what if" scenario that was what I had saw. Frank tags the Hulk with a tracking device, and then when Hulk reverted back to Bruce Banner he was like asleep, unaware and unconscious, Punisher tracks and finds him vulnerable he then shoots him in the head.

• Batman can kill him.

Batman is love, batman is life

• Thor can beat Hulk for sure

• Thor can't even beat iron man😤

• Haha yes I do watch a lot of anime and read comics. There are actually many different versions. You probably know this already but Hulk's strength is literally infinite. It depends on how angry he is. He has no limits when it comes to physical strength.

I wouldn't say he's my favorite character but he's somewhere there :D

• @ClariceOwen23 I didn't know they had more than one version of that dude... Sheeeshh

• yes... when he is back to a normal human and is fully asleep... kill him in his sleep, with a gun shot... I don't know, I dont watch the Hulk

• Go back in time and kill his parents. It's the only way to be sure.

What Guys Said 11

• What about when the Hulk is in Bruce Banner regular form?

I remember he would be vulnerable after reverting back to his human form.

I read a what if comic from Marvel once called "The Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe" and when Hulk reverted to Bruce Banner, Frank Castle kills him, but this is only a "what if" scenario.

• The punisher doesn't even have powers lol that guy is lamer than batman

• I'm sure that he was not meant to have any superpowers to combat villains and supervillains.

I personally think the "Marvel Max" versions of The Punisher were the best as I didn't really like him being mixed with superheroes to begin with.

I wouldn't deny that the character is very one dimensional and sometimes over the top clichΓ©. If that's what you mean by lame? His whole view of justice is "an eye for eye".

I felt sorry for the guy that he has become so fucked up in the head and so obsessed and consumed with so much hatred and desire for vengeance and retribution towards all the bad guys in the comic book world all because his wife and kids had been killed for being in the wtong place and wrong time. And because the law had failed to successfully deliver justice for their murders.

He reminds me a bit of Rambo. Since canonically, Frank Castle and Rambo are both Vietnam War veterans and they both suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from that terrible and unnecessary war.

• i doubt he can breath in space, but i have seen hulk die twice. once in the game Marvel Nemesis he was taken out by a drone thing in the opening cinematic (but i don't think he would have died from that, i think it was just the producers excuse for not putting him in.) and once in the comic Punisher vs Marvel Universe. Punisher put and arrow with a knife tied to the end now that one i believe.
    p. s sorry if this is long winded

• No no don't apologize lol I never seen these things so perhaps I should investigate

• A lot of superheroes including those powers are magic: shazam, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate,. etc. I don't think hulk is invulnerable to magic. And silversurfers power cosmic can defeat him. Aqua man's trident and wonder woman's sword crafted by hepaestus that is sharp enough to cut electrons off an atom. Maybe batman can think of a way to remove his gamma radiation

• People keep talking about the silver surfer but he got rocked by dr doom in fantastic 4, they just seperated him from his board and he becKe a Helena cry baby😤

• Well he can create a new board... as if hulk can separate him with his board... hulk can't fly

• I thought his power generated from his board though... If you separate him from his board he becomes powerless... Dr doom and fantastic 4 creates a device that seperated him and he looked like a helpless depressed child afterwards

• He can hold his breath a reeeeaallllyyyy long time you know so putting him in space won't work. He will just make his way back and kill you.
    Best think to do is have a sniper take him out when he's Banner - one shot, one kill

• Superman beats everyone. Superman could toss the Hulk into the sun.. The Hulk can't fly. Earth's yellow sun supercharges Superman too. Game, set, and match.

• While I don't think he can be killed, there are other superheroes who have beaten the Hulk. Iron Man, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, etc.

• Yeah I can.

• Yea there is, Put hulk against me

• Rofl you'd lose bruh

• @tony72722 woooowww lol it's hard not to assume the homo situation when start blowing someone bruh... It don't get much more homo than that

• It's only homo if he gets pregnant

• Valar morghulis.

• Ummm by giving him poison😝

• I find, decapitation works for any, and everyone.