Ever want to just delete all your social media?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I just get rid of the people who would make me feel that way, problem solved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every day. Every type of social media seems to be a place for people to whore themselves out for likes, whether it be with pictures or by posting their brain farts. My remedy was to delete all of the people who I barely talked to or who I didn't have any meaningful relationships with. Ended up with only 12 friends on FB, 6 of which I'm contemplating to delete as well. The only reason I have any social media accounts is because some people I look up to only communicate via FB or Twitter.

What Guys Said 5

• I did. No regrets.

• If you feel better deleting your social media than do it. You're not a slave to any fans, status or expectations. The best you can do for yourself (and others) is to be true to yourself.

• I don't see why you would delete it if you can just take a break from it

• Can't relate: Only have GAG and Skype :)

• Nope

What Girls Said 9

• Nope but only because I've never had much social media to delete lol Never been a fan of Twitter because it's literately being glued to a screen instead of fully enjoying the specific, unique events that are happening in your life. I used to have an Instagram when someone used a majority of the pics along with some pics from my FB to catfish someone else. That made me highly uncomfortable and creeped me out so I deleted my instagram and instead had the pictures printed off then put them in photo albums/picture frames around the apartment. Since then, I only have an air tight, confidential FB strictly for friends and family.

Lately, the whole idea of putting my life on display for public consumptions so that acquaintances who will eagerly follow me but probably not say hi if they see me on the street can be nosey and invite themselves to my daily life just turns me off. Plus psychologists say that social media can suck the life out of you. Do what makes you happy!

• Yes yes yes and yes. Sometimes I would like to just to get a break and look up from my phone. The world is out there not on social media. I'd probably be spending more time with things that actually are important.

• oh my gosh, this feeling has crossed my mind so many times.

• Oh yeah, plenty of times.

• No. Not really.

• Like right now? Oh, yes.

• I have, and well, now i'm back xD

• I did all except G@G, if you count this site as social media. But Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr... I don't use any more.

• I did... 3 year ago. And it felt great! I'm a free person now!