Which football team do you want to see at the super bowl?

After a devastating loss for the Packers (I am a devoted Packer fan), I need to find another team to cheer for fo the super bowl. I chose the Carolina Panthers because the last time they went to the Super Bowl was in 2004. This season, the Panthers have had a great season, and I hope to see them go to the Super Bowl.

• Denver Broncos
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • New England Patriots
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Other (Sorry if I forgot a team)

Most Helpful Guy

• can we all agree that it shouldn't be the cheaters? i mean patriots? anyways, it's gonna be panthers and broncos.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I'm rooting for the Arizona Cardinals because I want Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald to finally win a super bowl.

• GO PATRIOTS
    I dont even like Football but I live in New England, so i gotta support

• ARIZONA! They are my second favorite team (Pats). My brother-in-law's dad is an assistant coach. That game last night was CRAZY!

• That is so awesome!! And sad to say, I'm a packer fan. You guys deserved it though. Bringing your main catcher out was smart.

• Janis is gonna break out next year. Plus you get Jordy back.

• I'd love to see Patriots vs Seahawks again, give them a chance at redemption for that stupid fuck up last year. Dont think it'll happen though, I think it'll be Patriots and Cardinals.

• Interesting hypothesis. What happened last year? I did not watch it.

• Ahhh.. I see. That's sad.

• Ooh, I just watched that. That is sad. And to have it as an interception too.

• Kinda like to see Carolina make a run

• i don't care who makes its

• I was so happy to see the Packers lose. I'm going for Pittsburgh.

• We cannot be friends. lol. Joking. The Packers have gone through a lot. Hopefully we'll come back better next year. I wish your team luck!

• He had a bruised lung. Which explains why he was coughing up blood. Hopefully he recovers quickly

• Patriots all the way. Gronk & Brady will destroy any team. (Fingers crossed )

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a Cowboys fan all the way but I would totally watch the whole thing only if Panthers, Cardinals or Broncos where in the Super Bowl