Do you like System of A Down?

I love their music. Their songs are catchy and the words always mean something if it's serious or not. I think SOAD is amazing.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've never been into this nu metal stuff. If only you youngsters were raised on good ol' thrash metal! *angrily waves cane at birds*

• you made me giggle. I was mad at first but then I was happy haha

• @SweetHomicidalQueen - Thanks for MH, haha. Hope I wasn't too much of a downer bitching about the "good old days", lol.

• lol nah it wasn't. i like you so i dont mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but not all of their songs. Some I used to sing. They're fun and you need amazing lung capacity for them. =)
    Never run out of breath or you're done. xD

What Guys Said 15

• They're cool. When it comes to metal I like old school thrash like Exodus, Slayer, Anthrax, Lamb of God (although they're kinda new) most, but System of a Down has some cool songs.

• I never heard of them - The lyrics are good - I and not sure the musical sound would be my genre but I respect all types of music.

• I like them, but I used to like them way more when I was younger.

• OH MEH GAWD YES!!! I LUV EM!!!11!

• I like em ever since one day I was walking to the pub with my headphones on and heard Vicinity of Obscenity on the radio.

• I quite liked Toxicity, but not so much their other albums. They still play all that sort of music in the club I go in on a a Saturday.

• They're all right, I like some songs. My taste in music is more hippie than metalhead though

• Some song are good at least.

• I listened to them a lot when I was about your age, but haven't checked them out in years

• I listened to their album Hypnotise loads when I was younger but I never really looked into them more :/ maybe I should refind them :P

• i wonder if system of the down predicted people would call them SOAD

lol.

• Of course. They know what's up.

• I like disturbed more than system of a down

• use too now there pretty boring to me too me

• I liked them when I was a bit younger, but I moved to different genres.

What Girls Said 5