2PAC VS. EMINEM?

Lets see what people prefer once and for all!

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
34 votes. 17 - 17 50% - 50% Really? Well I got my vote on EMINƎM! so I guess he wins, unless more people vote!

1|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have both of there CDS but I am going with the white boy

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Tupac. Eminem is an imitation.

2|2
    0|1
  • EMINƎM!

0|1
    0|0
  • My husband. Spaghetti for life

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry momma i never meant to hurt you.. I never meant to make you cry but night i'm cleaning out my closet.

0|1
    1|0
  • I refuse to choose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eminem and No He is not a imitation its like comparing apples and hamburgers, through have vastly differant styles in writing and flow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Makaveli 👑

1|1
    0|0
  • i like 2pac's songs

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Eminem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tupac hands down!

Eminem is just a Rakim and Kool G Rap rip off!

2|1
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uAX0pyD_I

This song is incredible. Sorry Eminem.

0|1
    0|1
  • 48% of the answerers should not be allowed to have an opinion of rap.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dislike both of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm on the fence. Both are quite good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it a shame for not knowing 2pac?

0|1
    1|0
    • You have to know who he was and that he is dead but not all his songs and shit... I know only 2 of his songs and I have heard some of his other songs and I think Eminem is better.

• Show All
    • I looked up some songs and I apparently know one of his songs, its called Changes. I really liked this song a few years ago but didn't know who the artist was.

• Thats one of the 2 I like also :) . And the second is california love.

• I LOVE 2pac, but Eminem is hilarious. "My name is.." is one of my favorite songs ever

0|1
    0|0
  • I say 2pac. Eminem is more technically proficient but when comes down to the message 2pac absolutely slaughters Eminem. Eminem is ridiculously clever so don't think I'm not a fan. I am. Eminens got bars and flows for days. But if your asking who the better rapper is I have to give it to 2pac. Eminem style is 100% related to when he came into the game. Tupac's just from a different era. I don't know what he would've become had he not been killed but I'm certain people wouldn't be taking this debate as lightly as many have.

1|1
    0|0
  • I Think a 6pk and skittles would be better.

0|1
    0|0
  • “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy" ~ Chris Rock

0|2
    0|0