I want to model but I'm poor?

I've always wanted to do modeling ever since I was like 14 or 15 and now I'm 20 and still have done absolutely nothing about it. I have no money to hire good photographers and get the best quality photos. I don't know what to do. It's always been my dream and I'm afraid it'll never happen. People tell me everyday to model I think I'm also very pretty I'm just not the right height. I'm 5'5 and 125 pounds. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try one year of college first, and if you don't like it, then look in to modeling. Too many people go after things that probably might not last, and then they're stuck without a backup plan. So at least try college for one year, to see if you like it.

• I've been in college for 2 years now. I got kicked out one semester but I'm going back. I want to gain something and be very successful in modelling but I'm not completely being stupid and just relying on that.

• That's all I ask

Most Helpful Girl

• Find local photographers that need models or people wanting to become professional photographers, like students.
    You both get what you want out of it.

• That idea hadn't occurred to me. Thanks! But how do I go about doing that? Do I just track them down and ask to model for them?

• I don't know haha. Google, Facebook. Ask friends if they know anyone.

What Guys Said 3

• You could always model hand-me-downs.

• model is a hard job, so many young girls want to engage. agencies have a lot of candidates to choose. if you have no acquaintances in this business. you could find some part time jobs involved this business.. good luck to you.

• Your height is good...
    Do any job and make some money then you can

• I go school full time. And in the summer I'll probably be taking extra classes. So now what?

• And most modeling agencies prefer women above 5'9 and skinner than 110

• "Make your own path to travel"

What Girls Said 2

• Isn't it a little late for that now? I think people have their best chance as an early teen... 13 or 14...

• You don't need to have money - maybe borrow some things from some of your friends... See how it goes.

• don't be a whore!

• Oh shutup. That is not whoring.

• whatever you say

• Thats what I thought ;)