Why do people think it's ok to spoil shows?

I asked a question about the big bang theory And some people spoiled the show and put spoiler alert right by the spoiler.

That's not how it works

Anyways go die in a fire. If you are going to spoil a show at least spoil a good show

I stopped watching that show because it got boring to me but wtf happened to common courtesy

Please go play in traffic or jump off a cliff

By the way captain America dies in the upcoming new civil war movie

Doomsday is actually the genetically modified version of general zod's dead body in Batman v Superman

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they can, and in the grand scheme of things, getting something spoiled doesn't really matter.

• Doomsday is actually the genetically modified version of general zod's dead body in Batman v Superman

• That does not seem like something they would show in a trailer and you know it

• Another possible spoiler from the Batman v Superman movie, lex luthor becomes president of the United states and portrays himself as helping America

He gets superman to stop Batman even though in reality superman does not see Batman as an enemy

Lex is actually controlling doomsday and he plans to destroy the earth but he wants it to look like he is a savior

Most Helpful Girl

• Once it's out, it's out. They do it because they can and couldn't care less... not that I've ever done it.

What Guys Said 2

• You are correct you put "Spoiler Alert" in heading or opening line then mention the spoiler deep in the text. Unfortunately there are two types of people those who love spoilers and those who hate spoilers (I always like to know but totally understand others wishing to avoid said spoilers) so there will always be spillage.

• The irony is too great.

• Yep and I give 0 fucks

What Girls Said 0