Jada pickett Smith and Spike Lee boycott oscars... Thoughts?

I think its cool. Its about time black people need to stop begging for acceptance and validation from whites. Its pathetic. Blacks need to come up with their own awards show and I'm not talking about BET since its owned by whites. They need to stop begging for validation and just come up with their own. The oscars are overrated.

I love this youtube title... THE TRUTH!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2tZLiN643E

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian men should boycott the oscars.

oh wait.

they weren't given any roles.

last time i saw a hollywood film, the Asian male characters were played by white men with their eyes done up to look Asian.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the Oscars will be better without them, and I think I've had just about enough of this Black entitlement and everybody and everything is racist BS.

Since you will call me a racist after reading this I might just as well say what I really think which is everybody no matter their actucal race who support the Black lives matter BS and all this "there's a racist cop behind every tree BS" and "all whites are racist" should move to an island where they can be free to spew reverse racism and the rest of us don't have to listen to their mindless ramblings.

On the subject of White cops being racists, apearantly they aren't very good at it. If they were they'd be going after Hispanics, Asians, Jews, and Indians too. So they must just be part time racists and only go after Blacks. After all white cops would think whites are superior to those races too. So many races to harass, and so little time right? Yes, that's sarcasm before you blow a fuse.

I'm white and I'm done typing. I have my Black FB who's coming over before I have to go to work and I have to get ready, because you know... I'm a racist too right, even though I love being balls deep inside her? God she's so F'n hot, but I digress from my point.

Leave comments about how I hate Blacks and I'm a racist below so I can get a good laugh.

What Girls Said 5

• But come on its a fair and square thing.
    The oscars been around for many years and this is the main year they didn't choose any blacks. Its not about race only if it was fair , oscars isn't a "white" awards show. Black Entertainment Tv which is "BET" the title speaks for itself. But if you're talking about nominations for the best actress then it has to be a fair thing.

• If i see "White entertainment tv" and it was titled "Oscars" then ill know what to expect and obviously not tune into it if its not people from my race in my honest opinion. But if its a award ceremony that everyone come together to honor wonderful actors then why not do it fair. Because the 20 people who were nominated aren't that good. Unless they were actors back then like Angelina. J & Brad Pitt along with a few more individuals.

• No you really thought that BET was owned by blacks lol and now you feel some kind of way

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂 No i knew it wasn't but i was trying to say that the whole entire thing itself is involving that specific race.

• I don't even know wtf is going on with the whole Oscar boycott. Enlighten me.

• Big deal who cares?

• *wants equality and inclusion between races*
    *creates separate but equal like post slavery times*

Black people logic

• When it was separate, it wasn't equal. Look up jim crow history.

• yes why?

• Because your attitude sounds black.

• Good for them...

What Guys Said 8

• Lol come up with their own awards? WTH hahahahahha That has nothing to do with what they're doing right now, which I think it's fucking stupid and retarded but hey, they're black, they can play the race card everytime they're left of the spotlight -.-
    There's not black people in the upcoming oscars because they don't fucking deserve to be nominated nor win one!! What the fuck is wrong with some people damn.. They aren't as talented as the white actors as we can see and we see that every time on the oscars, It's not bad, not bad or racist at all lol It's just that, as I said, white people are more talented and better actors than black (Yes some black actors are better than white ones but this year there weren't any even near worthy for nomination nor a win) I hate this kind of people like the stupid Pinkett, they think they're above them all and they can do and say whatever the fuck they want.. She knew a lot of black people will stand behind her for this and that's why she is "boycotting", to be on the spotlight, cause you know, how else would be know her lel, she is noone, really, even her husband will (which is a good actor but at the moment not even close to winning an oscar nor nomination) is bad at the moment..
    I read it on a few articles too.. Same as if white basketball player start boycotting because most of the NBA players are black lol wtf is that? That's stupid and childish.. More black players means they're more talented in general in that sport, in this case basketball (NBA). More white actors being nominated and winning oscars means they're more talented than black actors, it's not a race thing, it's talent, you have to work hard to get there and you have to be talented enough! I don't get it how some people even think about this for a second lol Stop playing the race card victim bla bla bullshit and start seeing clearly as it is! Maybe next year a black actor will win an oscar, maybe not again, because their performance and acting is the most important thing not the colour of their skin! And when someone is against "issues" like this one, there's always gonna be someone who will say, You racist shit bla bla but I don't care really lol cause I know I'm not! In fact i wish there was even 1 candidate for winning an oscar cause I like a little diversity too.. Jada should just lock herself in her husbands mansion cause without him she wouldn't even attend the oscars lel

• Fuck the Oscars. Its only a matter of opinion and blacks need to quit begging for acceptance and validation anyway.

• Today I also found out that they have some kind of awards only for black people...(I think it's still about movies but nor sure) Now if that's not racist I don't know what is lel..

• Leonardo DiCaprio should boycott the Oscars too

• Let's vote inferior actors and whatever just to satisfy the pc muppets of this day and age. That's an even bigger insult. You got that award pal because we have to satisfy the liberal hand wringers in society. Lmao fuck off. Only a dick thinks that's acceptable. The world's full of them now though. Why is it okay for blacks to have the MOBOS and stuff like that but whites can't have anything these days that isn't multicultural? It's a rigged game and I bet obampot has been behind it since 2008. There was never a problem until then. Even factoring in the majority of people in america are white doesn't seem to matter to anybody

• Racism will never end because someone will always say it's racist.

• I dont think will smith needs to be a front runner every year he's trying to con his way into winning more Awards if he is making trouble over it.

• just because they weren't good enough for an Oscar doesn't mean they have the right to through a fit

• The Oscars and Grammy's are run by 80 year old white men. Until they die this shit will keep going on

• I give ZERO FUCKS, it's just an award. #richpeopleproblems