What is your spirit animal?

Take the test.

My spirit animal is the Deer

Characteristics: Gentleness, grace, innocence, being sensitive and intuitive, vigilance

Spirit Animal Profile: When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach. The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations
What is your spirit animal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your spirit animal is the Owl

Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom.

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.

-----------------

I usually get the owl with these. It's fairly accurate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh um cool I am a butterfly..

Your spirit animal is the Butterfly

Characteristics: Powerful transformation, metamorphosis, playfulness, the world of the soul

Spirit Animal Profile: The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding. >> Read More About Butterfly

What Girls Said 8

• The Tiger

Characteristics: Willpower, personal strength and courage, aggression or anger, unpredictability

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the tiger puts a special emphasis on raw feelings and emotions. The tiger spirit animal symbolizes primal instincts, unpredictability, and ability to trust yourself. By affinity with this spirit animal, you may enjoy dealing with life matters spontaneously, trusting your intuition and acting fast when needed.

FUCK YEAH!

• Bear Spirit Animal

Bear totem

In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

• Hummingbird Spirit Animal

The hummingbird spirit animal symbolizes the enjoyment of life and lightness of being. Those who have the hummingbird as a totem are invited to enjoy the sweetness of life, lift up negativity wherever it creeps in and express love more fully in their daily endeavors. This fascinating bird is capable of the most amazing feats despite its small size, such as traveling great distances or being able to fly backwards. By affinity with the hummingbird, those who have this bird as totem may be encouraged to develop their adaptability and resiliency while keeping a playful and optimistic outlook.

• Bear:
    Characteristics: Strength, confidence, leadership, healing, strong grounding forces

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

• According to the test, I'm a deer. However, I personally feel that my spirit animal is a goat. :)

• i tried to take it but the second page wouldn't load :/

• Butterfly that can't be right?

• I also got deer.

What Guys Said 11

• I got Turtle
    Characteristics: Ability to stay grounded, slowing down, pacing yourself, determination, ancient wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity. Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.

• I got the Bear

But I also got the Owl
    The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the true reality, beyond illusion and deceit. The owl also offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life.

• Your spirit animal is the Owl
    www.spiritanimal.info/.../owl-totem-300.jpg
    Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

• I'm a motherfucking butterfly

Spirit Animal Profile: The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding.

• Owl

• steph curry
    media2.giphy.com/media/Ko1cpQsaYJP0s/200.gif

oh, shit... you meant from the test :/
    i got the bear

• I don't need to take a test. I already know it's a lobster.

• Butterfly.

Fuck you, spirit animal. I wanted something cooler.

• I'm my own animal.