If you could remake Terminator who would you replace Arnold with?

If you were asked to reboot the Terminator franchise (ignoring Genisys) but were tasked with replacing Arnold with someone younger to carry the Terminator mantle for another five or six movies , who would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Manu Bennett from Lord of the Rings and Spartacus fame.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be hated by the thousands if I agreed to such task. Arnold is irreplaceable.

Anyone else would make it suck! Even Thor, which I love, wouldn't fill the paper, and he's the only other person who'd seemed suitable. ... this just would not make any money.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd probably go in a vastly different direction for casting the terminator. Probably go for someone very inconspicuous, like how Cameron originally envisioned the character before Arnold came into the picture. He was originally planning for Lance Henrickson to be the terminator, so I'd go in that route just to keep things from being too similar. Somebody like maybe Sam Rockwell, he's a solid actor and would be a rather surprising choice.

• Donald trump.. that guy is so much of an idiot.. people would not want to be around him long enough to kill him so he may just fit the part.. he is just an arrogant loud mouth.. by the way I have seen the latest terminator movie.. thought it was simply one hell of a movie

• Hey now, that dude is gonna be the president ! And free HBO for everyone !

• If he becomes president.. the country will be in worse shape then it is in now.. not being rude in any way.. I have never liked the guy.. he is just an idiot same as Gary Bettman

• No one. Only Arnold, or maybe Stallone, would've been able to do the role. No one nowadays will be able to do it like Arnold did.

• Hmm.
    Might move away from the massively muscled terminator and move towards a more typical soldier archetype.
    Could also logically be female because it's a robot, not limited by biology.
    Hmmmm...
    I don't know, I'm not good with actors.

• Adam sandler or Nicholas cage :0

• Liam Neeson

• Whoever the biggest, most jacked dude in Hollywood is