Anyone else like watching bad movies?

birdemic (1+2) and jurassic shark are my faves

Most Helpful Guy

• The SyFy channel is infamous for its horrible movies. If there's nothing else on TV late at night, I'll tune in to watch some extra cheesy action or horror movie on there. I wouldn't say I really like them though. I try to be optimistic and give them a chance, but I saw this really terrible "Transformers" copy... I think it was called "Transmorphers"... anyway, I couldn't even finish the movie it was so bad. Usually SyFy has some really weird giant alligator movies or robotic sharks or something really corny along those lines. I'm patient with older films because I can understand they couldn't do that much with technology at that time, but if you watch the old "Superman" films compared to the recent "Man of Steel", there really is no comparison of which is more aesthetically pleasing.

• haha, i saw an ad for a movie about a giant spider on that channel but i didn't know they had other bad movies lol thanks

• ahh ok i don't have arachnophobia but it's understandable :) syfy channel sounds great haha

• You'd probably like it. 😊

What Guys Said 10

• Certain bad movies can be fun in the right mood.

The Room is a lot of fun, but you have to be ok with gratuitous almost comical sex scenes. I would personally cut those out. It's a horrible film - you would have to see it with a lot of people, some who have seen the movie already so they can be prepared.

• Sharknado and Rubber... I haven't watched sharknado cause the trailer gave me nightmares :S The rubber though.. woah!

• Bad movies that are fun to watch are absolutely amazing. I just watched the gem, Anaconda vs Lake Placid. How does an anaconda fight a lake? I dunno but this movie has ninja crocodiles and that's all I need to know.

I also recommend 3 Headed Shark Attack, Danny Trejo kicks some major ass in that one.

• Why do you keep watching them? 😂

• Hell, yeah!

Watching B movies with a cold beer and a bucket of popcorn is so much fun!!! :D

• Troll 2

• Haha yeah Kirsten Dunst has made some pretty terrible ones

• The wicker man, machete, the room, troll 2.. They're so fun to laugh at

• Norbit is probably one of my favorite bad movies. Haven't seen it in a while, though.

• Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

What Girls Said 6

• Nope I don't like it!

• The Room and Rubber are my favorites.

• If you're interested in B-movies then I recommend this mess: Hard Rock Zombies. It involves zombies, Rock bands, midgets, werewolves, pedophilia and wait for it... HITLER! Yep that's how bad it is lol

• Sharknado 2 had its charms... lol

• never actually seen sharknado tbh, mostly because you can't get it for free :P

• Lol no never!

• Oh yeah, i love syfy movies because they're so dumb. Always get a good laugh from them.