Who do you think is the most overrated singer/band?

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Beatles by far... for God's sake they weren't gods as many people often think.. and Rolling Stones of course...

Michael Jackson was also overrated... come on now 80s wasn't only him...

Also Nirvana as another guy mentioned below... they happened to be in da right place/right time... but not sooooooo great...

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• BeyoncĂ©. I know I'll never hear the end of this, but she isn't that good of a singer and she's a bit full of herself.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Adele, what a smell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Adele.

You know it feels good that no one can down-vote me now, I'm starting to like it.

0|4
    0|0
  • Drake. I've listened and it doesn't do it for me

Although Maroon 5 isn't all it's cracked up to be either

0|1
    0|0
  • The never ending rolling in the deep lady -.-

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh i almost forgot about them being "singers", you know cause they're so great and shit..
      The grande Minaj, miley, iggy, and all the djs in the world that are "performing" on their fucking laptop lel

• Kurt Cobain/Nirvana

Dude couldn't sing or play guitar for shit, yet he's idolized and treated as a martyr. inb4 people start calling me a hair metal fanboy. I, too, am starting to enjoy the removed downvote button.

1|1
    0|0
    • Downvote

• @ArtDent And here's why I don't miss it. If people disagree, they can either do nothing or try to come up with a response. No more instant thumbs-down.

• Beyonce, One Direction, selena Gomez, five seconds of Sumner, Fifth Harmony, Taylor Swift, Nash Grier, i have a 13 year old sister who is into all of that teen boy band youtube celeb garbage and she runs it into the ground

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, The Weeknd, Miley Cyrus, take your pick

1|0
    0|0
  • Metallica. I don't always listen to Metallica but when I do, nothing else matters :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Justin bieber

0|1
    0|0
    • Bieber's actually not that bad a singer, even if his music sucks. If anything, he's underrated, considering how bandwagon ers all want to hop on his nuts all the time.

• One direction for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Gaga or Adele probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • f***ing Ed Sheeran

0|0
    0|0
  • Iggy azalea - Miley Cyrus - Ariana Grande

0|0
    0|0
  • Could've sworn id see drake in here

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I actually think the Beatles are overrated.

2|1
    0|0
  • Arianna Grande. Her songs used to be pretty good. Now? They are just... meh.

Demi Lovato too. I used to LOVE her music. Now, I'm just don't know who she is anymore.

I know that artists change and grow as they get older, but it still saddens me to lose what I once loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • EVERYONE APPLE LUNNY!

0|0
    0|0
  • Madonna. I never really liked any of her songs and I don't know why a bunch of people think that she's amazing.

Lil' Wayne. He's... lol. Not good and his voice is annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Madonna honestly. I don't like any of her vids or songs.

1|1
    0|0
  • The Weeknd or who ever that guy is.
    His songs are annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • One Direction. Sorry to all the Directioners out there. ✌✌

0|0
    0|0
  • The Beatles

0|0
    0|0
  • Iggy azalea

0|0
    0|0
  • "Justin Bieber" ? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift, U2, Coldplay, One Direction, BeyoncĂ©, Adele etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber
    Miley Cyrus

0|1
    0|0