If you knew you only had a day left to live, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... Hard to say exactly? I would probably 1. Close all my accounts (bank, websites etc) and get my business/affairs in order. 2. Think and say some final words to the most significant people in my life. 3. Sit in peace with some relaxing music on and enjoy myself one final drink! :o) In reality though, I may not be so rational!! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell all the people I love or have loved that I do love them or that I had feelings for them. Meet again the first guy I truly loved, a notebook in which I had written some kind of poems and other written thnigs, because that helped me back then to forget about him, so that he just has somethnig to remember me by. Walk in the rain for the last time. Walk in the beach and just calmly stand under the sun. Swim naked at night and day! Sleep at the beach at night under the moon and the stars. Horse ride for the last time. And order a custom made jewelery either a ring or a necklace to give to family to pass on, in order to be remembered by something. Thats' about it. And I would probably try a lot to fit all that in a day. Lol

What Guys Said 19

• dig my own grave for 23 hours and 58 minutes.

lie in it for the last minute, waiting to see death tap me on the shoulder.

• Definitely spend it with friends and family. Would tell my girlfriend and we'd probably have slow beautiful sex for the first time 😍
    Then I would pray with her that I don't go to the bad place but id cry because I know I'm not good enough to be saved...

• Hang out with family and friends

• Lol if something like that really happened me and my friend would be like that we really gonna die? we are not even married yet :p
    After spending time with friend In evening I would go to her house kidnap her and hold her till I die
    And I would invite everyone I know so that we can die together

• I'd kill myself on the spot, just to prove wrong whoever said I had one day to live. :P

:D :D

• Work out my will and give out all of my possessions, eat my last few favorite dishes, then spend the rest of the day praying at the Joy of All Who Sorrow in San Francisco near St. John Maximovich's relics.

• Skydive in the morning, break every law I can during the day, practice unsafe sex during the night and then finally drink while enjoying the good memories till I die.

• Hookers and drugs...

• spend it with my family.

• Say goodbyes.

• find a nice girl and...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………take her on a date.

• Umm you mean 24 hours only?

• Tell my girlfriend I love her,
    Then die

• I'd head to a decent fishing hole.

I'd rather die outside fishin by a campfire.

• I would eat all the bacoon...*all* of it...

• i'd live my life as if i weren't dying tomorrow.

• Have sex with every thing in sight.
    Play Gta
    Rob a bank
    Give it all to charity n to my family
    Pray nd die

• Wake up the next day and know they were just bullshitting me.

• Be whit my girlfriend all day long.

What Girls Said 6

• Find someone who'd fuck me 😂 Sorry, but I don't wanna die a virgin.

• Leave nothing on the table as far as how I feel about others, good and possibly bad. They will most likely be in forms of text.

• I would try to achieve all the things that I didn't do because I was afraid of doing them.
    Then I will tell my family and friends how much they were important in my life.
    That's it I guess.

• I would have sex

• Say goodbye to the people that I love & tell everyone I hate how much I hate them

• Spend time on the beach with my 2 favorite beings.