Can you sing/play an instrument/ dance really well?

I'm no Mariah Carey but I can sing pretty well. I've performed a lot growing up but not in a long time. I miss it. Can you sing or play an instrument well? Do you have a YouTube channel? Do you do any of it for a living? If you are gifted with a musical talent tell me what it is.

If you have a recording of any talent and want to share I'd love to hear it. =D

Most Helpful Guy

• I craft the edms really well, but that doesn't answer the question. In the past I've played sax really well and the electric bass not so well. I would like to get myself a saxophone soon because I miss it probably as much as you miss singing because I performed too... However I would like to make a living from the dance music aspect of things on account of the vision & quality.

Just saying: I sing and dance for fun. It's nice to have a decent grasp of vocal pitch & it's nice to be able to move creatively to rhythm.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I'm good at composing lyrics, but I can't sing and play any instrument. I can also dance because I'm friend with some of them in the praise team

• I can sing decently, I'm getting better and really trying to learn proper techniques and stuff like that. But I'll never be into singing enough to do gigs and do it professionally
    I take dance but I can't see myself doing that as a living either.
    And I don't play any instruments

• I've been told by many people that I sing pretty well, but I find it hard to believe. I haven't sang in months though so I'm not exactly great right now.

• I have played bass guitar in a few bands, and sang in a few of them as well (but I wouldn't really say that I can sing). I also am learning the bagpipes.

• I've tried my hand at singing/songwriting/producing. I think I'm pretty decent considering my age. Also play piano.

• I can dance pretty well yes

• i don´t sing and dance but i can play the guitar. only for me though so i wouldn´t make a youtube channel about it.

• I play the cello super mediocre-like

I sing like cats scratching a wall

I like to dance but I can't xD

• I play guitar, primarily electric. And I mostly play heavy metal and rock and their various subgenres.

I still can't solo very well. Hardest sounding solos I can do are all on The Judas Kiss by Metallica.
    (Starts around 4:25)
    https://youtu.be/7mK3LHSg0jY

• I can't do any of those things well lol

• I sing Bass in the state Honor Choir, and I play drums/percussion for band and jazz band. I've been playing in band for 5 years, playing drums for 3 years, and I've been singing in choir for 3 years as well. Music is a big part of my life, it is one of the things that I thoroughly enjoy.

• 1|0
  • Play an instrument? Check - Guitar
    Dance? Check Salsa and Bachata
    Sing? I can hold a tune, but not had any training

• I can sing and I play violin.

• I teach dance meaning I can dance very well.

As for singing- i suck

• I think that I am a really good drummer, but I still have a lot of room for improvment. I havn't played in over a year, becuase I moved states, and havnt found the time or place to play yet. But when I do, look out. haha

• I can sing really low. And play trombone.

• I am a Grade 8 electric guitarist hoping to do music in the future at least part time.

• i can sing somewhat decently. but on the instruments deartment i haven't learnt any.

What Girls Said 13

• I sing very well. I'm going to school for the performing arts. I play 3 different instruments - Cello, Violin, Piano - and I am currently learning how to play the guitar, flute and saxophone. I am a very fast learner. No, I don't currently have a Youtube Channel, but I plan to make one soon. I also act very well. I've been acting since I was 10. I've been singing since the day I was born, haha. I started playing instruments at the age of 10 too.

• Nope I am not talent at all!

• I can sing. And play violin, guitar, piano, ukulele.

I'm a performing musician.

• ... i sing and play piano, but no i don't share it.

• I took piano lessons for 5 years but I am not really good at it and it s been 3 years that I stopped.
    hopefully I am gonna continue again pretty soon
    and I took latin dancing for 3 years I was starting to get good at it but I had to stop due to pressure in univ

• I play piano (6 years now), violin (almost 9) , guitar & sing in a band :) We just do it for fun thouugh, they are my best friends. We've only had three gigs so far but still.

• No unfortunately I can't sing well and I also don't play any instrument.
    And I can't dance because I'm uncoordinated.

• I sing. Not professionally or anything. I started singing when I was 12. Had a group with 2 of my sisters and my best friend. I've shared some. of it here before.

• I'm in the school choir and also I play piano and am sate ting to learn guitar from my friend and drums from my brother who plays in a band with his mates! I love music so much. I'd be dead without it 😂

• I can play piano

• I can pole dance and twerk. #lifeskills

• All of the above

• I can play guitar, banjo, ukulele and some piano.