Who is your favorite James Bond?

Sean Connery

Who is your favorite James Bond?
George Lazenby

Roger Moore

Timothy Dalton

Pierce Brosnan

Daniel Craig

• Sean Connery
  • George Lazenby
  • Roger Moore
  • Timothy Dalton
  • Pierce Brosnan
  • Daniel Craig

Most Helpful Girl

• Sean Connery

Most Helpful Guy

• Roger Moore, but Sean Connery is good to.

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't watch all the James Bond movies lol.. I should do it sometime 😛 but the last dude was cool haha

• Pierceeeeeee ! :D

• I've only seen the one with Pierce.

What Guys Said 21

• Daniel Craig. He's the first I saw so that stays with you.
    I like the idea that James Bond is a code name, like 007. That way each actor playing him has a unique personality.
    Lazenby "Bond" married, Dalton "Bond" was kicked off the force, and Moore "Bond" is very humorous whereas the others are more cold blooded killers.

• I really like Daniel Craig, he's more "dark", and badass.

• I liked a few of them.. One.. Roger Moore.. two.. Pierce Brosnan.. and the third being near the very top of the list.. Sean Connery.. at first I liked Daniel Craig.. but turned out he is just a big whiner.. after his last comments he made about the James Bond roles he played in.. the guy made Millions for his four tries at it.. but yet chose to call the franchise down.. hope he chokes on all that money he made and it comes back to bite him in his 007 ass.. he to me now is a joke same as Timothy Dalton was when he played the part of double 07

• Is there really any contest
    SEAN FUCKING CONNERY

• Brosnan, for me. Connery second, Craig third.

Connery was the first one I saw, since my mother loved Goldfinger and couldn't wait until I was old enough to properly appreciate it.

Brosnan, meanwhile, was the one I remember clearly, especially Goldeneye (thanks in part to the legendary game) because of the memorable villains and the tank scene!

• Daniel Craig by far. Most badass and u feel him the most

• Sean Connery can't beat the original. Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig tied for 2nd

• Roger Moore was pretty good.

• Pierce Brosnan!!!

• Fun fact the guy who played Count Dooku in star wars, Christopher Lee was actually the main inspiration of James Bond and who they mainly based the character off of, since he was a British spy and commando during WWII his records of what he did are still sealed even today.

• @Phoenix98 really? holy whaaaaat? i'll have to read up on that

• I know right? I was surprised when I found out to but it's pretty cool stuff actually.

• Definitely Pierce. I saw Spectre and Daniel Craig even though a good actor isn't the best James Bond. He was awesome in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo though.

• It's between Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan.

• daniel craig cause he's the most bad ass. the other's feel really cheesy and way too stereotypical.

• What if I told you I never seen a Bond movie before? Should I run or nah?

• Whaaaat? You have to at least see it once.

• Nope i'm a babyfaced noob when it comes to James Boon. All I know is that he is British

• Sean Connery

• George Clooney for next Bond.

• Craig in casino royale really was the quintessential Bond

• Connery or Craig, Bronson closely behind. I think Connery takes it.

• Connery followed closely by Craig

• Shaun Connery is probably leading my top five actors of all time, but I have grown fond of Daniel Craig as James Bond.

• None because James Bond is garbage.

• Connery, hands down, no contest. Dalton is the only one who even comes close.