Which game should I buy first?

Finally I elhamdlelAllah I got the ps4 after a long road of struggle and blood 😂😂😂 so which game should I buy first? 😛

• Fallout 4
  • Call of duty black ops III

Most Helpful Girl

• The Witcher 3 when you get the chance, it's got such a great story and so many hours of play.

• I know it's a great game but too much nudity 😂😂

• I haven't seen many lady nips... yet. Haha, I think you can opt to have sex at least once, maybe more. Lol, I have not seen man junk at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fallout 4 was the most talked game of 2015. It is better for single player campaign and is voted as 3rd or 4th best game of the year.

While, Call of duty black ops III is critically acclaimed for its multiplayer mode.

You should buy both. But if you have to choose only one, go for Fallout 4.

Good luck :) happy gaming!

• Thank you for your answer 😊 I will get one of them timrrow and the other after 3 months in my birthday so was trying to decide which one to buy first 😛

• Cheers dude :)

You should try Rocket League too. I liked that very much :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Go for Fall Out. Call of Duty is a crappy series, and it's huge sales are mainly due to parents buying the damn game for their kids.

• Bloodborne > both. Anyway go fallout if you like open world more. Go for COD if you like fast action / zombies more for a while.

• none of the above. Buy The Last of Us Remastered!

• It came with the ps4 😛 and I played it on ps3 but this game I played it for 15 times 😂 it's AWESOME

• ah fair enough then! in that case id go with fallout 4. CoD is just the same old shit with a different name

• @KENKONG im not nigerian, and yes.. they do

• I'd go with neither but that's me.

• Well, you can go for Bloodborne. Best exclusive till Uncharted hits it later this year. Otherwise Fallout 4 is pretty solid.

• Fallout 4 for sure. Grand Theft Auto 5, Bloodborne, Star Wars Battlefront, Batman Arkham Knights, The Witcher 3.
    Some other choices for ya.

• congratz!

• Fallout sucks. Get BO3

• Neither. Get Pokemon GO.