If you had a superpower what would it be and why?

If I had a superpower it would be to grow into a 50ft giant so I could step on people I disliked lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could choose it, and control it, probably something like Hiro from Heroes. Stop time, control time, and teleportation. Maybe even the ability to teleport people and things as well. It could get tricky though, if I was to do this in public.

As long as I didn't teleport into someone or in front of cars by accident, great.

I could avoid being late, I'd save a LOT on fuel. I could go anywhere I wanted. Working anywhere would be easy. And if I'm sick of the weather, teleport to the Bahamas.

Money would be no issue, as I could work anywhere. No customs issues. No expensive flights. Keep bad weather to a minimum, or help people out of bad situations.

What Guys Said 25

• Mind Reading, too see through people's bs

• I would get invisible! That would be awesome.

• The ability to call people out on their bullshit, and being able to fly, like so:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdvGo7DsFbQ

• Telekinesis so I could be a real life Sith Lord as well as have the ability to fly.

• 1. Invisibility
    2. Rob one of the large banks
    3. Retire for rest of life on beach in Cancun, Mexico

it's kinda weird how much I've fantasized about this actually

• You would just go blind and likely wander into traffic. :P

• Kind of like that movie "Jumper" with Hayden Christensen

• @Xelebrum dude good point, I'm now changing my childhood fantasy to teleportation lol

• Time travel.

• There are many periods in history that I would like to visit.

• Just don't eat the food. or step on any butterflies.

• @GoodManDave Haha, good catch. I would step on a bug and the internet wouldn't be invented or something or even pick an apple out of a tree and Newton wouldn't be known.

• mind and build of the batman

• @asker I love you! LOL

• Ability to predict the future. It would cover the effects of both mind reading and invisibility. Think of the movie Groundhog Day.

• I wanted to say to be able to read minds, but that might be a terrible thing lol. I would like to fly. No more driving!

• To cause instant attraction and desire. Why? Because I honestly think sex is one of the best things in life.

• I wish I had the power of reading other ppl/things minds. I could win most poker games, never have to study, never face rejection, probably make a lot of money as a magician in Vegas.

• The precise mental manipulation of molecular structures. With this I would have all others but time control. Though there might be a few ways around that...

• Omnipotence, because then I'd have ALL teh superpowrz! *Laughs maniacally*

• To maek girls grow bigger boobs with a single blink.

• The ability to read minds. Life would be much simpler.

• Since everyone has powers on here, I'll have the power to copy everyone's power.
    😎 Problem solved

• Immorality, the power to live forever. Never to age or die

• I would really want to have the ability to master time and space.

• Teleportation and also being able to teleport other items

• control the time... so can control anything.

• Flying or transportation. To see the world

• i want Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan... in case you are wondering, it's from Naruto

• Super long life.

• If I had it I liked to be very genius scientist , and to create my own tools and powerful weapons 😈

What Girls Said 9

• I would choose super speed or the ability to manipulate time

• I would want to be able to read people's thoughts... or teleport... lol. The latter would be awesome because I could simply pop over to work 2 minutes before I need to be there and I can take vacations.

• I would want the power of the four elements. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. I think it would be kinda cool.

• Super speed!

• Control over water no matter what form it's in.

• I want to control the weather! Not because of Elsa, this is something I've wanted for a long time.

• Mind compulsion cz I can make anything go my way. I could get away with anything too. 😊

• I want to have super speed.

• I want to fly :)