Who has played Fallout 4? What did you think of it?

I've been playing off and on. I think it's pretty awesome.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Good and just as addictive as Skyrim.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked it. I finished as minutemen, railroad I think and then as the Institute.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's a fun game. Not addicting so it can be played without distracting from other tasks.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was kind of addicted at first, but now just play every now and then. I like wandering around and trying to find every location on the map. Thanks for the follow by the way :)

• Show All
    • Yeah that's level 2 I think.. No, I didn't even know about the soda, but I wouldn't have gotten it anyway. 5 hours isn't bad I played for about 12 a few days after I bought it lol. You're welcome on the help :)

• I work with teens and they were all about the Jones Fallout limited edition soda, Nuka cola.

• I got it and played for like three hours, but can't seem to get into the structure building...

0|1
    0|0
    • It's not something you have to do.. I like to go out and explore the commonwealth.

• yeah? I don't know, I haven't played it in a while, maybe I'll give it another go!

What Guys Said 4

• I find it intensely boring but then again, I've never liked the Fallout games. My favorite game of 2015 was definitely The Witcher 3.

0|1
    0|0
    • Another mention of Witcher 3... To each their own on the fallout thing I suppose.

• It's amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't played it yet but heard it was pretty good
    I wanna play the witcher 3 and waiting for dark souls 3 :D

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I keep hearing about Witcher 3.. Might be the next game I get.

• I haven't played it yet, but someone told me its pretty much the same as part 3, maybe a few added features but not Much different

0|1
    0|0
    • It's a lot better in my opinion. I'm not through it all the way yet, but it's definitely more expansive than 3. I like the weapon and armor modding as well.