Totally ran into the guy that plays Cisco here in Utah, bunch of celebs here for the Sundance film festival

@missnowhere

1|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Goddamnit. TIM! This was my ghost notification. THIS. Been having it all freakin' day. Finally found it 😂 Lol.

:o That's awesome man. I'm jelly af.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have watched it yes, and nice, nice.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• I need to watch it 😱
    I heard it was really good. I'm guessing it is a bit like Arrow or Daredevil in how it is. I liked both of those so I would guess I'd like this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really want to. Marvel is just spawning TV shows left and right. Arrow, Jessica Jones, Agents Of Shield, Agent Carter... The heck. Need a break so I'm gonna hit up on Narcos and Peaky Blinders which are totally awesome by the way. Also I suggest my list of the best tv shoes of 2015.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25117-my-top-10-tv-shows-of-2015

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • It's a cool show yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, flash, supergirl, daredevil all have me happy.. green arrow though, not so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know how I ever had the time to watch television dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya in uni i rarely watched tv, basically all my tv was at the theater on dates lmao. But now I just bum around after work watching tv or go to the gym.

• Well I guess it's disengenuous to say I don't have the time, I just spend that time online, watching YouTube, or messing around on my keyboard.

• I watched season one, still waiting for the next season :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow.

I love Danielle panabaker

0|1
    0|0