Would you join the Jedi or the Sith?

Would you join the Jedi or the Sith?
Bonus question for those who picked Sith: What would your Sith name be? (Darth *insert Sith name*)

• Jedi
  • Sith

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd still probably go with Jedi. I don't particularly like either of them but ehh, I guess calmness would be pretty nice to experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted for sith. Less rules, more power you know?

More specifically, I'd be like kyle katarn ( from the expanded universe, whom stole the death Star blueprints for the rebellion) where I'd be a vigilant and would cross paths between the light and dark sides when convenient for my own agenda.

What Girls Said 3

• Sith most likely. But I'd be such a failure Sith that I might get kicked out of this universe completely. I'd want to say grey Jedi but I'd never have made it into the Jedi Order in the first place.

• I wish I could be a Grey Jedi, but in this case I'd pick the Sith. I'd be a bit of a lone Sith person though. I can't fucks with child killers.

• Totally jedi

What Guys Said 10

• I used to think the Sith were cooler but I like Jedi these days.

• Jedi would be more suitable but I just wanna go all mad Sith style :p and punish the people who bullied me.

• I'd be a gray jedi, neither fully jedi or sith but a blend of both. That's true balance.

• I'd be a non-practicing Jedi; I need a wifey!
    If not then a Sith!

• Whichever would offer me to join them first :P

• I subscribe to the Unifying Force. In other words, the Light and Dark Side are both equally important, equally valid aspects to draw one's power from. True power comes from having both in balance.

• Either jedi or the grey jedi.

• Like neither.

• Join the Grey Jedi. They are more independent. Leaning in and out of the light and dark.

• The Sith is obviously better and easier. Attacking with all your anger and hatred is natural for me.

• Plus unlike the Jedi, you're allowed to have attachments to people and own possessions.