What's your favourite Jonny Depp movie?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• blow

• What's it about?

• In the turbulence of the 1970s, the international drug trade underwent a fast, violent and lucrative revolution - and one ordinary American was at its center. But in just a few short years, George Jung (Johnny Depp), a high-school football star single handedly became the world's premiere importer of cocaine from Colombia's Medellin cartel, changing the course of an entire generation. "Blow" is a high-velocity look at George Jung's spectacular rise and fall.

• By far his best is Ed Wood, one of my top five movies of all time. If you haven't seen it, YOU MUST.

• The one where he plays that weird dude.

• Pirate of Carribean yeah..

• the only movie i really liked with him is public enemies. the rest are pretty average at best to me.

• Rango

• Public Enemies

• I like them all. He played in the first Nightmare on Elm Street. The 1980's one, not the new one.

• Easily Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Sweeney todd :)
    They all deserve to die<3

• am i the only who finds Depp overrated? even when i liked 1 of his films.

• He is a little overrated

• agreed.

What Girls Said 5

• Cry baby. Lol because I like musicals of the sorts or Edward scissor hands.

• Edward scissorhands...

• Sweeney Todd.

• The 9th Gate.

• I haven't seen it, whats it about?

• Dean Corso (Johnny Depp), a New York City rare book dealer, makes his living conning people into selling him valuable antique books for a low price, and then selling them for profit. He meets with wealthy book collector Boris Balkan (Frank Langella), who has recently acquired a copy of The Nine Gates of the Kingdom of Shadows by 17th-century author Aristide Torchia, one of only three copies known to exist. According to legend, the book is Torchia's adaptation of an older book written by the Devil himself and purportedly contains the means to ritualistically summon the Devil and, through him, acquire invincibility and immortality. Balkan believes two of the copies are forgeries. He hires Corso to authenticate all three copies, and acquire the legitimate copy by any means necessary.

• I vote for this one as well, but there are a few others I might choose depending on mood.

• One of the most difficult questions ever asked...