Nooooo! Did y'all know that Justin Timberlake is like 6ft?

I'm heart broken ;(

I thought he was like 5'5, 5'6. And since he's skinny, that made him so hot to me. I just found out he's actually like 6ft tall. And I'm honestly shocked because he looks short and scrawny to me. Now I don't know what to believe. I thought boy band or former boy band members were short lol

JT is not as hot to me now lol ;(
(Ok. He gets a pass for having such a nice smile and gorgeous eyes)

Nooooo! Did y'all know that Justin Timberlake is like 6ft?

• Yes I knew he was tall.
    40% (18)19% (5)32% (23)Vote
  • Nope, I didn't know he was that tall. He does seem like a short, scrawny fellow.
    16% (7)23% (6)18% (13)Vote
  • I didn't know nor cared.
    44% (20)58% (15)50% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm thought he was around 5'8. How tall is Lance? He looks really short and stubby.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I thought maybe at the max, 5'7-5'8. He looks 5'6ish.
      Apparently Lance is like 5'9. He does look that height though JT did not at all though :x

• really, maybe his appearance on tv shows recently he gained some weight,

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I didn't know... but if you really like him you'll get used to the idea and still feel good about him :D

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • tom cruise is like 5'6" tho lmao!

1|0
    0|0
  • Huh. (shrugs)

2|0
    0|0
  • 6′ 1″ Cool, I didn't realize either.

But I don't know why that should change your perspective, he's good looking the way he is, isn't he?

1|0
    0|0
    • I have a certain body type I prefer lol It's not like I ever had a chance with him, but I prefer men who are like 5'6ish and skinny.

• Show All
    • Lol I wish. I'm actually 4'11. But I wish I were 6'1

• HAHAHA, well, I guess preferring someone who isn't way too high makes sense then. I've had moments when I liked someone, then found out that they are tall~ and suddenly what I imagined it would be like didn't work, and felt a little disappointed~

• 6 foot and now depressed :(

1|0
    0|0
  • You know you still want his D...

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes lol He gets a pass because of that smile and those lovely eyes. But I'm still heartbroken. :/

• Show All
    • I'm 4'11. Wtf do I need all that height for. My ex was 6'1, and we had a hard time kissing, hugging, making love etc. My friends with benefits was like 5'7, his height was much better suited for me.

• Fair enough

At least all guys are pretty much a dating option for ya.

• did not know that. I couldn't really tell in the movie In Time

0|0
    0|0
  • "Senorita
    I feel for you
    You deal with things that you don't have to"
    😂😂😂 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I just threw up in my mouth a little.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess you'll have to find a new celebrity to crush over. Will Zac Efron be okay for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matter? He's still a very handsome man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess my dream of being with you is over :/

I'm taller than him. *sniff*

Actually his body 'look' is more tall and lanky guy. Short guys tend to look bulked up much faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • Us 6ft+ guys don't like you either.
    Just kidding.
    No but really there's like a knife in my feelings right now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm sorry! You're heartbroken to find out his real height too?

• Show All
    • You're like the fans of Tom Cruise only the inverse.

• Lol Tom Cruise looks like he'd be taller. I don't find him attractive though and it's not his height, it's his face.

What Girls Said 13

• He looks exactly his height... as does basically every other human being. You can tell from a quick glance at his head vs. clavicle vs. upper arms.

I mean, srsly. You can tell most people's height within about 1-2" just by seeing them from the chest up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • holy shit spot on for marcello and sidharth, marcello is 5'7'' and sid is 5'11, zayn is wrong though ha ha he is 5'8 at the most based on sources.

I guess its like this, the smaller your body is (proportions though, not like u have a big head and a small body but a small head and a body that is small but proportionally big to it) the taller you look.

But wow, impressive

• @brianshimansky Oh shit I got the order wrong, I was guessing:
      marcello 5'6"-5'8"
      zayn 5'9"-5'11"
      siddharth 5'11"-6'1"

I switch orders of things a lot (mild dyslexia + not ever really paying full attention here, lol).

I mean, I did work in fashion for a while, and I still work with (fitness) models for part of my living now, so... yeah I'm used to looking at body dimensions lol

• You're less attracted to him because he's tall? That's gonna please some insecure short guys on this site.

2|0
    0|0
  • i knew he was tall but not 6ft.

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't know, didn't care.

I prefer men tall, 6ft and up the better. Not a fan of short men, considering I'm 5ft 5.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought he was like 5'7". He doesn't look tall. X)

1|0
    0|0
  • he's that tall 😊😆😁

1|0
    0|0
  • he doesn't do it to me honestly
    5'6 or 6

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow I didn't know he was that tall. Doesn't really change anything for me though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought he was normal height or taller lol. What do you have against tall guys? 😂😂

Also what is up with all these edited pictures of celebrities? Like their faces looking fuzzy..

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have anything against them. But sex with a guy closer to my height was much easier than with taller men. So if a miracle ever happened and I got to bone JT, it would be very awkward sex lol ;_;

• Lol I had no idea he was that tall
    TV does not really show height

1|0
    0|0
  • The upside is now you won't be tempted to do something Jessica Biel would whup your ass for! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Height certainly isn't everything, but I love the 6' - 6'2" height range.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do not lol
      I'm short so it makes everything awkward for both of us.

• Ah, that makes sense. Certain body types fit together better than others.

• I knew he was kind of tall. I liked JC, and Justin was taller than him. JC is like...5;10" or 11"

1|0
    0|0