What's your favorite T. V. show?

I don't really have one right now..

Most Helpful Girl

• Always Sunny in Philadelphia or South Park.

• Yes, both are awesome! Was just watching Sunny actually.

• Agreed about Sunny, that's the only laugh-out-loud show I've seen in years.

Most Helpful Guy

• ATM probably Mr robot (of all time GoT) i just finished it and it's amazing can't wait for 2nd season that's basically all I'm watching at the moment other than some average anime shows.

What Girls Said 11

• Supernatural I guess.
    But there's a lot I love.

• The glimore girls but right now its anime.

• The office is probably my favorite show of all time.
    Honorable mentions:
    American Horror Story
    Orange is the new black
    Unbreakable kimmy schimdt (dunno how to spell her last name...)
    scream queens
    Raising hope

• Oh also parks and rec

• You should watch Wentworth.

• @sarah413 what's that one about?

• The Walking Dead.

• the walking dead and game of thrones

• Haven't seen either..

• i'm about to argue with someone who doesn't know how counting or numbers work, but let's put it this way. if it's about to start season 6, it's in it's 6th year... not 5th, 6th. you might not have asked or looked it up, but you literally have to actively not avoid the show because it's literally everywhere and referenced all the time in hundreds of mediums; people talking about it, random internet shit, youtube, this site, other tv shows, sports... i've even seen it referenced in stand alone movies. anyways, i'm done talking about this, dude.

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau You are the one that screwed up the numbers.. About to start 6 is not 6. Didn't purposely avoid it.. Goodbye

• Sherlock :D

• Sons of Anarchy 😍😍

• Screw tv

• I guess Lost Girl but I think it ended
    by the way this app won't let me message you

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    49.media.tumblr.com/...l9wyb7fQSC1qe0qyho1_500.gif

• Hell yes. I need to download the new season.

• Really? I thought it was pretty good

• Maybe it was Season 9.. I'm not so sure now. I watched both seasons pretty much back to back last summer. Either way, lovely show.

• M*A*S*H
    Deadliest Catch
    Supernatural
    Alaska the Last Frontier
    True Blood

• I have seen none of those besides M*A*S*H reruns back in the 80's.

What Guys Said 12

• House M. D.
    The Walking Dead
    Game of Thrones
    True Blood (RIP) ---> best t. v. representation of Vampires. They got everything right, in my opinion. With a bit too much sex. Vampires shouldn't want to fuck. They have to spend blood points to do that.
    Dexter

• I miss House M. D. I watched a little True Blood but didn't really get into it.

• :O I miss House, too. I love vampires, so..

• The Americans is BY FAR the best scripted show currently on television, easily best yet in the new century. Best of all time would probably be Murder One, a Stephen Bochco show from the mid 90s which was absolute gold.

• At the moment - The Flash and Supernatural.
    Of all time - Breaking Bad.

• Yeah I've heard about Breaking Bad a lot, but never checked it out. I might give it a go.

• I wish you good viewing lol

• Yup same here xD BB was fucking amazing

• Game of Thrones!

• right now or all time? right now, it's game of thrones and peaky blinders. those are the only 1s i can think of at least

• PEAKY FOOKIN BLINDERS EH ;)

• Its always sunny in Philadelphia. South park. House of cards. Veep. Silicon Valley. The man in the high castle. Mr. Robot. Just to name a few shows I like.

• Daily show with Trevor Noah is another good one.

• Yeah just started watching Mr. Robot, good stuff. Silicon Valley seems interesting as well.

• The man in the high castle is awesome if you are into dystopian fiction and have amazon prime

• Game of Thrones by a mile

• People seem to love that show and will defend it to the death lol.

• and for good reason man. If nothing else, the political intrigue will keep you interested for a good while. I highly recommend it

• Seinfeld

• Heroes, Heroes reborn. The essence of the story attracts me, sadly the story sucks.

• Big Bang

• Not a fan here..

• Favorite? Really... I don't hate it, but... I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Little surprised though.

• Boardwalk Empire
    Fargo
    Game of Thrones
    True Detective
    The Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    Narcos

All amazing.