Does anyone not like Comedy sitcom shows?

Many comedy sitcom tv shows annoy me, I don't know why but the humor comes across as stupid and immature. I'm the only one out of people I know that refuses to watch these shows. If any of you heard of Friends, The Middle, Big Bang Theory, I'm talking those shows.

Yet adult humor show like Family Guy I find funny and others don't?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like a lot of American comedy's.

Family guy, American dad, brickleberry, everybody loves Raymond, rules of engagement, etc.
    And Adam sandler.

I just don't find it funny. I like how I met your mother, Big Bang and if I'm ill (aka feeling a bit pants, don't want to concentrate loads) I like friends. I adore South Park.

Most Helpful Guy

• All the shows you mention are crap, in my opinion. There have been a few sitcoms over the years that made me laugh such as All In the Family; Barney Miller; Raymond et al. Pretty slim pickin's though.

What Girls Said 2

• I love comedy shows. Laughter is the best, and it's one of my go-to genres to watch. I haven't seen much of Friends, and I've never seen The Middle, though. Big Bang Theory isn't bad. However, I do love Family Guy, South Park, etc... Those crack me up every time.

To each their own. :)

• try Futurama, a lot funnier

What Guys Said 2

• Family Guy is incredibly mean-spirited in its humour, whereas The Simpsons you laughed along with.

Most of the other shows you mentioned are fairly stupid, are there any sitcoms you do like? I like 2 Broke Girls because of how dirty the jokes are, and Hot in Cleveland for the huge flaws all the guys they date have and how it all comes together at the end in a big mess.

• I love them