Anyone here dislike facebook?

I deleted mine ages ago. Can't stand it. Anyone here feel the same way?

• Yes, can't stand facebook
  • No, I like facebook
If you do like it, can you explain why

Most Helpful Girl

• I Still "Like Facebook" but not In Love with it Like I was years ago when it was just my husband from Egypt who is still a hubby out in Cairo, and with only keeping a few friends on, being we have Deleted one another from our own Site... Not such a Delight.
    I have GAG now for Two years and Still counting, @KnifeHacks and this is Good enough for me, with Helping Others, where Facebook never gave me a real Purpose except to Please the Man who I Now... Cannot Stand.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, sweetie, I gave you a "LIKE," I still can do this. lolxxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Explanation of why I like facebook:
    - it allows me to unfriend people I don't care about
    - it allows me to stay friends with people I care about, but unfollow them if they don't post content that is interesting to me.
    - it allows me to follow organizations that share news
    - it allows me to selectively reduce the amount of news I see from particular organizations (it can also do this for people)
    - it is a personal messaging platform

The best thing you can do to enjoy facebook (again?) is reduce the size of your friend list. Reduce the pages you like. Change the chaotic river that is the newsfeed into a calm stream.

Thought experiment:
    Imagine as though you and everyone on your friend list were sitting in a room together. In my case, I can image that being a manageable event where everyone will feel comfortable and have someone to talk to. Would you invite brands? Nope.

If you do not consider yourself a facebook user, this does not suffice to say I think you should start. It's why I still like facebook & some stuff that I think may be helpful to people who currently use it.

What Girls Said 18

• I recently deleted mine, but I have to say that facebook is the reason I reconnected with my husband and the rest is history. I just felt like I was too addicted to it. I started worrying that people would judge me if I didn't have 100 likes on my posts, and I had 400 plus friends but no one calls me on facebook or I just felt that if I felt down I couldn't just call someone.

• Yup i don't like it.

• that's y i never made one to begin with.

• I think a lot of people here do

• I deactivated my account last month because I don't want the distraction, I'm tired of it making me feel adequate compared to everyone else, and there was this idiot I liked a long time ago who didn't want me then but suddenly wants me now, years later, messaging me trying to meet up. Nope.

• it is so fucking boring... never used my account..

• I'm thinking about deleting mine. The people are so fake and shit and they always post stuff I don't care about. My cousin just posted that he fucked his girlfriend. Like I care? I'm only on there because of my family.

• It's okay, I'm not obsessed with it but I like it!

• I deleted mine a long time ago, pointless and people are so fake.

• i still have my facebook n still use it here and there i have family member n friends but now a days people use instagram, snapchat more.

• I'm indifferent, I deactivated my fb account 3 years ago and I'm glad I did.

• I don't mind it, the messenger on it is pretty good so I use that more than texts to have quick conversation with people. I

• It got boring to me. I hardly use it.

• Deleted mine a while ago.
    Honestly it's useless.

• I dont really use it anymore

• Eh yeah, would say so!

:\

• I love facebook because of my university facebook that helps me a whole lot.

• I don't like Facebook because I have no friends

What Guys Said 16

• Never had one. I do my best to remain un-Google-able. Plus, I don't want people I've left in the past looking me up and trying to reconnect. If we're out of contact, I probably want it that way, haha.

• I think they should have merged with MySpace and become SpaceFace

• im neutral

• I never had Facebook and will never open an account with Facebook. It's just too much drama and mess people keep up on Facebook which, I don't have time for.

• I have an account out of necessity (i help run a small non-profit organization) but I hate the shit out of Facebook. As soon as I no longer require the account, I'm deleting it.

• No reason to dislike it, it's made me a pretty penny in the stock market

• I like it because it's how I keep contact with my old times friends aside from other social media

• I actually like Facebook a lot. I never sign off without laughing my ass off

• I loveitbecause it's the best way I can interact with my friends. My crush and I met on this site and we are firm friends on Facebook right now!

• I don't use it so I can't say

• Facebook was cool. With petsociety and stuff back in the day. Then everything changed when the parent nation attacked.

• I liked it 5 years ago but now I don't use fb anymore, its not that I hate it tho I just got bored of it.

• totally, never could get it, and i don't care if someone is eating bloody beans right now.

• I throughly dislike it, that's why I don't have one period

• Its legit just an excuse for insecure people to get a bit of me time

• I not deleted. Sometimes I'm looking at