I deleted mine ages ago. Can't stand it. Anyone here feel the same way?
- Yes, can't stand facebook72% (31)73% (33)73% (64)Vote
- No, I like facebook28% (12)27% (12)27% (24)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I Still "Like Facebook" but not In Love with it Like I was years ago when it was just my husband from Egypt who is still a hubby out in Cairo, and with only keeping a few friends on, being we have Deleted one another from our own Site... Not such a Delight.
I have GAG now for Two years and Still counting, @KnifeHacks and this is Good enough for me, with Helping Others, where Facebook never gave me a real Purpose except to Please the Man who I Now... Cannot Stand.
Good luck. xx0
Most Helpful Guy
Explanation of why I like facebook:
- it allows me to unfriend people I don't care about
- it allows me to stay friends with people I care about, but unfollow them if they don't post content that is interesting to me.
- it allows me to follow organizations that share news
- it allows me to selectively reduce the amount of news I see from particular organizations (it can also do this for people)
- it is a personal messaging platform
The best thing you can do to enjoy facebook (again?) is reduce the size of your friend list. Reduce the pages you like. Change the chaotic river that is the newsfeed into a calm stream.
Imagine as though you and everyone on your friend list were sitting in a room together. In my case, I can image that being a manageable event where everyone will feel comfortable and have someone to talk to. Would you invite brands? Nope.
If you do not consider yourself a facebook user, this does not suffice to say I think you should start. It's why I still like facebook & some stuff that I think may be helpful to people who currently use it.0