Game of Thrones question in description *spoilers*?

Spoilers lie ahead read at your own risk!
*************************************************************

Do you think that Brienne killed Stannis? I think she didn't as the show hasn't shyed away from on screen deaths in the past.

• Yep, deader than Oberyn.
  • No, he is alive! I feel it in my heart!
  • Brienne's sword teleported him to the planet of leprous gummy bears where he will reign as one true king!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know i only read the books ^.^

• And as people who read the books like me and you know we have no sodding clue how the Battle of Winterfell went or if it even happened. 5th book is one giant 'to be continued'...

• Well I don't want to ruin anything for you or turn you against the books before you make up your own mind. Enjoy them, for the night is dark and full of terrors!

• Aha thank you!
      cheers to the rest of the series :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it didn't show the actual kill, like it always does.

**WALKING DEAD SPOILER ALERT WALKING DEAD SPOILER ALERT WALKING DEAD SPOILER ALERT WALKING DEAD SPOILER ALERT WALKING DEAD SPOILER ALERT**

Remember when TWD didn't completely show Glenn dying?

What Girls Said 4

• I pretty sure Stannis is dead, no one likes him anymore after his little "father of the year" stunt. But I don't think Brienne actually killed The hound - or at least I fucking hope she didn't.

• We need to see The Hound vs The Zombie Mountain at some stage. It will be godly but would probably with both killing one another.

• I hope so that guy is such a fucking asshat.

• I honestly don't have a clue.
    😂😂

• I refuse to believe that Stannis the Mannis is dead.

• I always liked him but it felt that the writers tried to bury him by making him kill Shireen. Mind you I also liked Tywin he just seemed so cool.

What Guys Said 3

• she definitely killed him. he had sex with the red bitch and had a demon baby that looked like him that killed renly. he's dead as shit

• Worst part is she dragged him down to the level of some despot and then deserted him when she realised his army would get wiped out.

• oh wait, it's coming back to me. i must've remembered wrong since it's been so long. i don't think she killed him. she just left him to die. killing him without suffering would be too easy for him.

• My rule for Tv shows if I don't see it, it didn't happen. Perfect example is glenn from the walking dead.

• walking dead doesn't count cause the writers suck :P

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Whatever personnel preference i find most of the characters very likeable and some of the deaths have been very emotional. Furthermore a lot of capable characters who didn't act autistically died.

• I don't know who that 1 bitch was, but EVERYONE hates her. i just think they're whiny. also, they die pretty reasonably, but if you use any kind of logic, they are pretty stupid. like a horror movie. the characters do the 1 thing you aren't supposed to do. also they are the slowest zombies every. they move like 2 miles per hour. you have to literally give up to get caught by them.

• I don't think he's dead, but maybe she cut off his arm or something. Like you said, it didn't show it onscreen and I read somewhere that every major character death has happened onscreen

• Yeah she probably moved her arm away from Stannis at the last second. But interesting thing is the wiki has him listed as dead.

• I read the books before watching the series and we don't know what happened. Sums up Dance with Dragons overall, we don't know what happens next.

• Ok, cool. I haven't had time to read the books. I started to read the first one and since I didn't read it frequently I became confused