Ever been so mad at a video game you wanted to through the controller through your t. v?

I've been trying to shoot down the same ship on black ops 3 for about 7 fucking hours now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have but as an adult I know how to control those emotions.

I remember when I was a kid and I had friends over playing video games. There would be this one kid who always lost that would get frustrated and throw down the remote and cry.
    He always got the remote taken away from him and called a big baby.

It sucks ass to keep losing sometimes I yell at the game like a maniac.
    Ah, but what can I do? I can't stop playing such a love/hate relationship right there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah bruh. You'll definitely be doing that when you 1v1 me and I quick scope your noob ass. lol jk. Best thing to do is put down the game for a bit and do somethign else. The longer you play the more fatigued you will feel. Also try taking breaks every hour and half or 2 hours.

What Girls Said 6

• That is when addiction has gone to an entirely new level. Turn it off... and walk away.

• well, I've never thrown one THROUGH the tv, but i definitely have though about breaking the controller while playing assassin's creed iv (its rather glitchy with the free run and drives me insane). and im sorry about the black ops problem. you could always go online and look up how to do it. sometimes it just comes down to that. most gamers have had to do it. i know i have a few times

• Ah Dark souls, so much fun yet so frustrating lol

• Absolutely! Usually after a while I get up and leave for a couple minutes (using time to get good or something lol), try to breathe and then go back

• No its just a video game

• Ross levels on Mario Maker...

What Guys Said 2

• "Ever been so mad at a video game you wanted to through the controller through your t. v?"

I have. Those TVs back then were hard as fuck. I even punched the TV screen, TV won.

• When I had a really old laptop from like 2006 - 2007 it was that slow it just pissed me off and I opened the window and just throw it away but again I had my new one at the time xD