What kind of Skype user are you?

Video calls, voice calls, or just for instant messaging?

When I would play minecraft with my coworkers back in the day, we would use Skype for the voice call function only. So we could communicate what was happenin'. And then for awhile I'd just strictly use the messaging system to talk to people from tumblr. But nowadays I only very occasionally use it to video call someone.

So what function do you primarily use, if you use Skype?

• Video caller
  • Voice caller
  • Instant messenger
  • A + B
  • B + C
  • C+ A
  • All three

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've used it for all three, but for now I mostly use it for voice.

What Guys Said 29

• just voice call, i need team speak when we start playing games lol

• Minecraft and Prank calls!
    Well, that was the old me!

• A video caller for certain things haha

• Nowadays i use it very seldom but when i use it then just for text

• I have Google talk IM, Skype isn't even on my computer.

• I never actually used Skype

• The guy whod doesn't have Skype.

• I used to Minecraft with voice calls, but nowadays it's just IM's with ma friends. Unless it's worth doing the video call

• I don't like Skype so I use it only very rarely. And if I do it's to talk with a couple of friends. No video chats and for texts I use other things

• I don't use Skype, if I did use it I'd use video calls and text messaging, that's it.

• I have a Skype account but never used it! #Weirdo?

• Texter since I don't have a cam

• I only have used Skype for mutual masturbation purposes. It's awesome for that

• i don't use Skype

• Non existent.

• i don´t know what it is about it but i don´t like talking on there.

• Neither my Skype sucks and it won't work I have a window 7 too so I just uninstalled it.

• if I could get Skype activated on my PC I would probably use it for all three. however it does not seem to want to activate at all, so for me it is the old fashioned way of e-mails and whatsapp and telephones.

• Pure video calling only.

• I never use Skype at work or at home.

• I never use it. But if I like a girl and she wants to I'll video call. But it's like once or twice a year.

• The kind that logs on once a month.

• Mostly voice calls and video calls, but I text message too sometimes.

• I never use Skype
    So the lonely kind?

• I use all three functions. However, on one single person, I normally only use one function.

• I use it for all three.

• A + C

• Never used it

• I don't use it at all...

What Girls Said 13

• I'm a video caller, even though I only have like three friends on there :P Either that or the messaging option.

• A, because I only ever use Skype now when I need to video call with my parents.

• I use Skype for all three things. Typically, I just use the instant messaging feature, though.

• I voice call when the camera isn't working. I mainly video call my friends. I Skype with at least one person of my friend group every night and when I say every night, I really mean EVERY night, haha. While video calling, we use the chat/message thingy to send each other pictures or send messages about things that we can't say aloud for fear of listening ears.

• with most people i IM. only people I've video chatted with are people I've actually known in person all my life.

id be so down for a Skype group chat from gag though lmao. that'd go off

• Instant messenger haha! lol! i never done a video chat! I wonder what thats like lol!

• Honestly I hate Skype. The reason is that when one is meeting new people I mean guys, I never know if they want to see me naked jerk off to me being naked or really want to get to know me. Once you go on Skype the only course of action is to drop them which obviates the necessity of Skype in the first place

• I video call all my close friends and family as they are the only ones i skpye with

• I only video call and only with one person.

• Yes, it seems a waste not to use such modern technology to call people from other countries for myriad gratification. No one likes to Skype me :(

• I thought you were over that by now =/ On the plus, you might learn I'm quite flawed and human, and likely different from your projection. On the negative, our conversations would likely be awkward as fuck! :P

• @Levin I'll never get over the accent. And I like flawed people since I'm one myself. Awkwardness for miles and miles...

• I've mostly done messaging, but I have done the voice calls as well. Video doesn't seem to work for me 😑

• All 3. Well I used to be. Now I just use it for C.

Damn these feels right now 😞

• a non user :p

• I only use it for video calls.