Has anyone seen the tv show "the 100" if so what do you think?

What Girls Said 2

• I love it, it's one of my favorite show at the moment :)! Some characters get on my nerves though. Like Clarks mother, she's soooo annoying :p. But I like Lincoln's character a lot and I like Raven too.

• Octavia is hot lol

• Lol i got some catching up to do. Also what country you from in europe?

• Belgium :)

• I absolutely love it! Season 1 was slower than season 2. The grounders are awesome! I love Octavia, she's my favorite female character by far. I have no idea whats going on though at the end of season 2?

• Lol i finished season 1 in one day. (Yesterday) i am currently on season 2 episode 3. Yeah its a very good show the grounders are awesome there costumes are really creative and creepy lol.

• I know the feeling! I just finished season 2 this week, in like 3 days. Ohh it's so good! So you're just startinf season 2? What! I'm so excited for you to see this season, I wish I could go back and rewatch it brand new again it was so good. Raven, Octavia, and Bellamy, and believe it or not Murphy are my current favs. It has a crazy Lord of the Flies feel at first and season 2 gets more Mad Max type. Look at me fan girling it lol. Let me stop, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to my tv shows

• Lol. Yeah my favourite characters are octavia, bellamy, lincoln, jasper and a few others

What Guys Said 1

• Modern day lord of the flies.

its pretty good. my parents love it.

there's some hot lesbian action, the girls are hot,

there's some shittily written characters here and there but my hormones are enjoying it