Is the movie Titanic gay?

Does it suck? Is it retarded ass?

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoyed it. I watched it like maybe 20 times. The first time u watch it, its pretty good but it gets boring after a couple times. You should watch it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched it just to see Kate Winslets tits.

• SHe has nice natural breasts, like Alice Eve, from Crossing Over and Sex in the City II, they really jiggle nicely lol!!!

What Girls Said 8

• The movie I watch when I was growing up? O: WOW!

• I liked it, I think it's good.

• It's an okay movie! It's only good to see Leo

• I don't think it's a good movie.

• Didn't enjoy it at all. But I much prefer a good action or sci-fi movie.

• Oh, I wasn't aware movies could have sexual orientations.

• I'm surprised by this question.

• Movies don't have sexual orientations, last I checked.

• You ain't in the KNOW.

• Don't know wtf that means.

What Guys Said 9

• I really wish someone had just prevent the sinking of the Titanic.

"Because, that god-awful Celine Dion song made me want to smite myself!"
    I wouldn't say it completely suck but really could have been much more entertaining and interesting if James Cameron had created a huge twist of some kind at the conclusion of the movie that it would completely shock the audience as it would be something that is completely unexpected.

I really wish someone could have changed the ending where the couple didn't make it and then have that jerk that Rose was meant to marry (the dude played by Billy Zane) find them (Jack and Rose) both dead from Hypothermia and begin Laughing His Ass Off crazily and loudly to the point that he couldn't control himself anymore and die as a result of his laughter, or that he'd fall or get pushed into the cold water by everyone on the same lifeboat just for being an asshole and jerk about it.

As to me that would have been much more entertaining twist of some sort, though dark but whatever. And I think that would have made the film less of "another cliché more of the same and expected" Romance type of film. As to me the conclusion was the only thing I thought was lame and expected and didn't really tolerate or appreciate, everything else was tolerable for most part.

I sometimes really wish they had a darker tone alternate ending for Titanic on their official home video releases, but nope I could only use my imagination as to what I would have preferred to have seen for an ending of this movie.

• I've never known it to be sexually attracted to a movie of the same gender.

• You need to get around more.

• I took my daughter to see it when she was 8. I've been around too much. Time to stay home a bit more.

• My man.

• It's a big turd

• It was fine until the very end where that selfish bitch didn't want to move aside and give Leonardo some space. Both of them could have EASILY fitted atop that thing. Leo didn't have to day that night.

• Well, both of them on it would've probably made it sink. BUT! They could've alternated! I get so mad watching that part lol

• No it's about a man and a woman being in love
    Seems pretty hetero to me?

• No. It's the only movie that made me she bruh tears.

• It sucks

• Hm think not but I only saw the ending so.

• It gets you laid. It's worth it.