Girls, Why do girls listen to One Direction?

Just curious. Also do you think its weird to listen to OWSLA?

And jazz and classic rock, and deep house.

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Meh, some of the songs are catchy. They don't have bad voices, though the best one has left, and it can provide some easy listening if you don't want to concentrate. I personally enjoy metal a lot more than I do One Direction so I rarely listen to them, but I do understand the appeal. And I'd never heard of OWSLA but a quick google says it's something to do with Skrillex. I don't think it's weird, but it's not music that appeals to me.

• I dont but its because they believe their BS lyrics

• Its a boy band. And a lot of girls adore good looking boy bands. Many girls also like their songs Since it applies to having fun, love, and relationships... which many girls go through. I've always liked one direction... but sadly the band pretty much is done with😥

I never listened to OWSLA but i dont think its weird because everyone has their own kind of music they like to listen to.

• I don't. I don't like their music its all sappy and most of the themes and lyrics have been done to death. I prefer artists like Twin Shadow or Diego Boneta.

• I love one direction, which is surprising because I normally listen to metal core and rock. But I have loved 1D since What makes you beautiful

• Not all. I don't listen to them

• ONE DIRECTION IS PERFECT AND THEY HAVE AMAZING VOICES AND THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND GENEROUS AND WONDERFUL AND I LITERALLY LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE

• I like One Direction!