What is a cartoon or kids show you watched growing up but now think it was overrated?

Personally for me it was Barney. I also thought Wild Thornberrys was pretty overrated too

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. I think Ren and Stimpy, Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, and Beavis and Butthead were all overrated when I was younger, not just now. Haha, of course maybe that was because I didn't get or like the gross humor then.

• Beavis and buttheads brains were fried lol. They didn't really do much of anything

• Honestly i believe they weren't playing with a full deck if you know what I'm saying lol

• Missin' a few cards. It's okay. I feel like that from time to time.

Most Helpful Guy

• none, really. the 90s cartoons were pretty much the shit, especially cartoon network. i didn't watch too much nick. i thought hey arnold wasn't that good, but then i liked it a lot more when i got a bit older.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I only watched cool stuff like the Gummi bears.

• SpongeBob, however Rugrats is still fun to watch.

• Alvin and the Chipmunks.

• I heard it was super popular in the mid 80s along with Smurfs, Heman and Punky Brewster. Didn't TMNT come out around the same time or were they a little later on

• Tmnt was just a bit after. Nice on the punky brewster reference. Thundercats was big along with transformers back when the chipmunks were still popular as a cartoon I believe.

• Punky was pretty good yet underrated and not very PC for the time

• Good question! If I have to name an overrated show from my childhood, it would have to be Salute Your Shorts and Ren & Stimpy. I watched them both recently, and they are so stupid and mind-numbing!

• Pretty much all of them.