What would you do?

If you found a shrunken tiny person in your shoe and another one swimming around in your drink, what would you do? lol

I would prob just drink my drink anyway regardless if the person is swimming in it... they shouldn't have been in my drink! -_-
and the shoe I would just shove the person to the end of my shoe with my toes and wear it, teach them a lesson lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Tiny person fight club! Jk probably video tape them and become famous cuz why not

• Instead of mud wrestling, the two could wrestle in a bowl of pudding.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm pretty oblivious, most times.

The poor person, swimming around in my drink, would probably end up getting swallowed, and the one in my shoe woukd get squished, without me even noticing.

Sucks to be them, lol. 😱

• put them in a box and deliver them to the U. S. government lol

• Take them, put them in a jar with air holes and take them to a scientist and collect a bajillion dollars for advancing the scientific community.

• poor out what ever the hell i was drinking cause someone spiked the hell out of that shit

• Engage in an intellectual debate!

What Girls Said 3

• Find a Polly Pocket house and put them in it, slowly studying their habits and behaviours then open it as a display on weekends to rake in money.

• Go to the doctor since something is very wrong XD

• can't believe people wanna send them to the government:(.. i would keep them as tiny pets and luv them^.^