Am I the only one who hates The Avengers (Film)?

So yeah I don't like the avengers very much. I only watched the first one and found it to be a load of boring cgi paste. It's honestly as basic and shallow as a movie can be to the point that Transformers looks like 2001 A Space Odyssey in comparison. Anyone agree? Disagree? Just don't burn my house down if you love the films.

Most Helpful Girl

• Finally, someone else who agrees! The super-hero's are now only a shadow of who they were. More like 'super-toddlers'. I haven't seen the series because they're nothing like the hero's I knew growing up. I think if they had more (accurate) character development then the CGI and special effects would make much more sense. Lol, my little bro is getting sick of hearing me refer to the new Flash series as Days of Our Lives for Super-hero's

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Its soooooo boring! I prefer when each superhero had their own film. They just aren't that interesting as a team. It took me 3 times to watch the first Avengers film before i finally decided to finish it. Now that my tv is showing the Avengers 2, I can't seem to get past the first 15 minutes. Iron Man tries to keep me laughing and Captain America tries to be my watching, but ughh 😒

• Thems fightin' words, mate.

Seriously, to each their own, but I do love the new Marvel movies. I think they've done a great job with them. DC is a bit iffy lately, though.

• I just liked Loki... no one else really...

• I've never seen it, to be honest.

• 2nd one was better.

• I feel like im the only one who hasn't even seen it aha

• I enjoyed it as a summer blockbuster popcorn flick. I don't go in to comic book movies expecting it to be fantastic cinema, I just enjoy the ride.

• Age of ultron sucked

• Nope, I is a terrible movie! They need to stop with the superhero shit, it is so over done.

What Guys Said 13

• 49.media.tumblr.com/.../...0wJ3m01tkflzao1_500.gif
    Na dude common, what didn't you like about it besides the CGI?

• It just seemed to lack any real depth or compelling moments. I never felt the characters were in danger and the fight scenes lacked impact and any real defining features.

• That's a fair assessment!

• Do you not value your life, bruh?

• Well. They did develop the characters in their own respective movies. So... avengers was just supposed to be action.

I enjoyed it. I just hate how they're milking it now.

Age of ultron did not do james spacer justice as a villain.

• That's a plausibility, but there's probably other people who didn't enjoy it as much

• Hate? No. Think it's an average film? Yes.

• the last 1 actually wasn't bad, but the 1st was absolute dog shit.

• Boring, lazy, with no substance just like very Disney movie including the Farce Awakens. Made clearly to get the money fem the fans without giving something of quality in return. I fuckin hate Disney.

• Never seen it. I'm not really big on Marvel films. Mainly for the reasons you stated.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• i dont like superhero movies all together. well im gonna watch deadpool^^

• TO ARMS!!!

• I don't like Marvel except for Spidey.

• Transformers was shit. Avengers was alright like I wasn't blown away.

• Your not alone as the movie felt like a Saturday morning cartoon show.

• It's true there are episodes of GI Joe with more character development and drama than was in the avengers.