Who is your favorite celebrity?

Not necessarily the one you think is sexiest or whatever. The one who, when they're on TV or twitter or whatever you're riveted.

One of mine is Neil Degrasse Tyson, superstar astrophysicist.

Here is he rebutting rapper B. o. B.'s flat earth theories

Most Helpful Girl

• currently, im really diggin Mindy Kaling. I binge watched The Mindy Project during winter break and have her on my facebook. Love her style, her humor, and her confidence. she's got a look that is vastly underrepresnted in this world. i love it. I also love Vanessa Hudgens' Emma Watson's and Selena Gomez's style. And I loooove the youtuber Superowman/ Lilly Singh all around.

out of dudes I love Rob Pattinsons personality a goofy grin. I dont follow him but running nto anything of his makes me melt. I also really like Tyler Posey's personality and oy next door charm.

What Girls Said 3

• While I don't necessarily agree with him on most points, I think Matt Damon is genuinely a nice dude. Like I'd be really happy to sit and have a drink with him because he seems the type to actually give a shit about what you have to say.

I also love the Obamas. Now that's a couple I'd love to have dinner with.

• BTS because they're funny and talented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSdgzdDMIeE

• Andy Biersack and Chris Motionless is a close second

What Guys Said 3