How many piercings do you have?

I have 7. 6 ear piercings and a nose piercing. What about you?

0|0
17|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a tongue piercing. I hated it at first. I have great oral hygiene, but when they told me I couldn't eat the foods I loved I said "fuck that" and cried trying to chew pizza the very next day. I would continue to cry whilst eating for only one week despite putting myself in jeopardy of a tongue infection and prolonging my tongues recovery. So even after eating when I wasn't supposed to I only suffered for one week which was way less time than most people even if they take better care of their tongue than I did.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sucks. I couldn't handle not eating for a whole week. Tongue piercings have never appealed to me. There has always been some stigma behind the whole tongue piercing thing and women for some reason.

• Yeah I know what you mean about the tongue piercings and women but that stigma also applies to men. either way its not as big of a deal as the stigma towards "tramp stamps". Even though I went through all that pain I still love my peircing and plan on getting another tongue piercing lol. I put myself through the pain on purpose because I love to eat, but I don't think I'll do that next time. I got the piercing as a surprise for my girlfriend for this upcoming valentines day.

Most Helpful Girl

• same as you, 7 :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are yours?

• i have 6 in my ears (2 helix, industrial which i count as 2, and lobes) and 1 in my nose

• Oh duh, I forgot u said same as me lol. I don't wear my nose piercing anymore it hasn't closed yet though.

What Guys Said 15

• I have none

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no piercings

1|1
    0|0
  • I have three. 2 in my left ear and 1 in my right. I haven't worn an earring in 15 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • None

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope and I don't plan on it, I hope whoever I end up with doesn't have a lot of them either it's a turn off for me as you don't really need more then 2 it's just not practical.

0|1
    0|0
    • I hear you. I got mines done when I was younger and if I didn't have them, I wouldn't have bothered.

• old piercing in left ear, just one

1|0
    0|0
  • How does somebody have 7.6 piercings? It's that 0.6 that's got me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my left ear pierced but I had to remove it for a job.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any piercings.. Well I've heard my eyes can be pretty piercing.. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 1 lip piercing, I did have an ear piercing but don't wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just two ear piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero, why would I want one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, I have two stretched ears. I'll have six once I have my dermals once, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • What happens when you decide to get rid of those piercings? Your ear lobes will sag...

• I'm only at 10mms right now, so they aren't big enough to sag if I leave out my plugs. The dermals can be taken out by a professional if I want them to be.

• Oh ok that's cool :)

• not a single one :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 on each ear... and no I'm not a faggot like some jerks assume... :|

0|0
    0|0
    • It's okay I recently dated a man with 5 ear piercings

• Actually most people don't know earrings' history... and who wore earrings...

What Girls Said 16

• just the ears atm. might do a belly piercing someday, and a second ear piercing on one ear. not sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • Zero. I don't even have pierced ears because they always end up getting infected and then the hole grows back together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only 2, one on each ear

1|0
    0|0
  • Just my ears.

1|0
    0|0
    Both ears double pierced.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero. Nada. Null

1|0
    0|0
  • 2. One in each ear lobe. I used to have a belly piercing but it rejected, and I want to get another in my ear.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4. belly button, earlobes, and 1 cartilage piercing.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2. One in each ear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 4, I used to have 5 but I took my nostril ring out for a day and it closed up :( I'm getting it re-pierced later though. 2 are earlobes, 1 is a helix and the other is a septum.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 on both ears

0|0
    0|0
  • i have 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears & belly button pierced.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 ear piercing, a nose piercing and a navel piercing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 ear piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • My ears are pierced but i haven't worn earrings in over 10 years...

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh really. I can't leave my house without them.