Why Does my guitar cover have so many dislikes :(?

Most Helpful Guy

• your guitar playing is good, might be the video or sound quality. At first I thought it was going to be because you didn't put cover in the title but you did :) Also some people are just haters.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm, I gave your song a brief listen and then the original a brief listen. Might be sound quality. The original guitar sounds a lot cleaner also.

• Do you think its may guitar playing that is not clean or just the way a mastered the audio?

• I wanted to sound like the original and play with the same finesse and the precision of the original. So like in time hitting the right notes etc. With my own style in some parts. It sounds to me near perfection I don't know if my ears are tone deaf. The perfetion element would to get a tone/sound perfect with nice distortion.

• Have you listened to yours and then the original?

• I don't know maybe you have haters

• You might get better results covering a metal band.

• Is metal making a comeback?

• Ah avenged sevenfold. I remember when they came out I was like Yeah! Metal's making a comeback!