What movie lines made you cry?

What is a ghost? A tragedy condemned to repeat itself time and again? An instant of pain, perhaps. Something dead which still seems to be alive. An emotion suspended in time. Like a blurred photograph. Like an insect trapped in amber. A ghost is me.-The Devils Backbone (watch the film, its in Spanish and subbed rather well)

Most Helpful Girl

• "He can't see without his glasses."- My Girl. Seems like line that wouldn't get to anybody but anyone who has seen the movie will probably agree with me. Such a tear jerker.

Most Helpful Guy

• No movie scene or line, speech etc has ever made me cry but a few have made my eyes foggy or emotional or have given me chills.

This is probably the only movie scene that has ever made me shed a tear.

• You want to talk giving me chills.
      Rachel Clement- I can't judge. There are two kinds of people in Alaska: those who were born here and those who come here to escape something. I wasn't born here. Insomnia

• See it, its about an insomniac cop who shoots his partner in alaska on accident, when he had reason to shoot him on purpose.
      Its Al Pacino's (the cop) last truly great role where he is very quiet all the time, never once screaming.
      Robin Williams is extremely scary as the villain.
      Its a very depressing neo-noir set in the midnight sun

• Sounds perfect for me and yeah robin Williams while he usually always played good guys he always had that air about him that could have led to some great villain roles.

What Girls Said 6

You stay. I GO. No following.-The Iron Giant
    Hello! -The Great Gasby
    He can't see without his glasses- My girl
    Get up g baby. G baby? It'll be okay. We'll just wait here until somebody come's. It'll be ok- Hardball
    Forgive them father! For they know what they do. -The passion of the christ.
    Genie.. you're free!- Aladdin
    Oh! I like that very much. Evangeline like's that too.- The princess&the frog.
    You gotta get up- The lion king
    I'm sorry for what I am.- The green mile.
    Honestly I have to stop there because I feel a knot growing in my throat😢😢😢

• "Forgive them father! For they know what they do. -The passion of the christ.
      Jesus wept.

— The Bible, Gospel of John, 11:35

Seemed the only fitting response to that line

• Lol better. Cause at first I was likeeee I think he forgot a word. But gotcha darling ☺👌

• I get it my dumb butt forgot not. . lmao

• "A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water logged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"
    From Marley and Me when they put the dog down. So sad.

• "Dad, Dad, come on, you gotta get up. Dad, we gotta go home."

from the Lion King. makes me cry so much that it scares me :x

• The movie that always makes me cry is the notebook. The first line is when he is telling her he wants to be with her forever, and the second one shows he kept that promise until they both died. He loved her so much and couldn't bare to be without her by his side, so he moved into the residential care home to be with her always!

• "Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday. "

- American Beauty

• I don't know if I could cry at what is essentially a version of the villain protagonist from the book lolita

What Guys Said 4

• Never cried at a line, but the one of the heaviest moments the come to mind that had a lasting effect is when Forrest Gump (spoiler) meets his son.

The entire movie, he says that stupid is as stupid does, that he was made the way he should have been and is never ashamed of what he his.

But Finds out he has a son, and the first thing out of his mouth?

"Is he like me?"

Because deep down, when it involves something more important then him, he knows he is damaged

• I normally dont cry over the actual lines. It is that sad music that always get to me. Makes me cry every time.

• Never cried from a movie

• Really you poor soul,
      Not at Saving Private Ryan.

• You should see thirty seconds over Tokyo, its a fairly accurate depiction of the Doolittle raid,
      A raid that's value was to show that we could strike the Japanese everywhere.
      We had the best Navy in the Pacific and the Australians had the best troops in the pacific

• Take a look at the trailer of the movie I wanna see

• None.