Most underrated guitarist in your opinion?

Who do you think doesn't get enough credit for their skills with a six-string? Who gets overlooked compared to Clapton and Beck? (I love them both!) Tell us who you think deserves their time in the sun! For me it's got to be Gary Moore. What a legend.

Updates:
In the description Beck is Jeff Beck, not the other fella, sorry for any confusion.

0|0
0|3

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• Seriously... You chose "Beck" as an example as a talented artist that was actually recognize for their work over someone like Jimi Hendrix?

0|1
    0|0
    • He asked for 'under rated' guitar players. That said, Jimi Hendrix surely the best ever.

• Show All
    • Thank you so much. To make amends with Lord Hendrix I will spend all night praying before a copy of Electric Ladyland.

• Throw in 10 "Hail Jimi's", your transgressions against the almighty Hendrix will be forgiven, your blasphemies washed clean, and you'll be back on the stairway to rock heaven...

• Mick Mars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Frank Zappa, Rory Gallagher, Snakefinger, Robert Johnson, Freddie King, Leo Kottke, David Lindley, Gary Green, Omar Torrez, Marc Ribot, Fred Tackett, Lowell George, Barney Kessel, Joe Pass, Jerry Raney, Buddy Guy, Bucky Pizarelli, Zoot Horn Rollo, Ry Cooder, Django Reinhardt, Adrian Belew, Dweezil Zappa, Guitar Slim, Hubert Sumlin, Herb Ellis, James Blood Ulmer, Joe Gore, John Lee Hooker, John Mayall, Johnny Watson, Steve Bartek, Larry LaLonde, Taj Mahal.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow, you didn't mess around did you. Credit for mentioning an Irishman!

• Show All
    • I'll try it, thanks!

• You're welcome! He also did some great avant-garde stuff with The Residents and on his own.