Stacy Dash is one stupid motherfucker . Thoughts?

A white actor was casted to play michael jackson in a film. Known self hater Stacey dash applauded the move. How stupid could her and the movie producers be? Michael Jackson wasn't a fictional character He was a REAL Black man. That's like casting a Asian to play JFK. This bitch has to be the favorite for stupid motherfucker of the year award.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's so irrelevant, ugh.

I also find it funny how people were up in arms about adult Hermione being portrayed by a black woman but they expect the black community to be okay with a white actor playing Michael Jackson *sigh*

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate I think he's the most ambiguous person who ever lived. He sounded like a woman, looked like a white man for the second half of his life. Most people thought he was gay but had kids and relationships with women. Anybody could play him comfortably.

• Yep just like Denzel Washington could play JFK in a bio movie about JFK.

• Yes. This isn't a fictional character we are talking about. It seems to be a double standard. People were all upset when the recent Fantastic 4 movie came out and the Human Torch was black which is a FICTIONAL person, but when a white plays the role of a REAL black person, its supposed to be embraced and accepted. Hell I remember that they were going to have black actor Idris Elba play 007, but people made so much fuss about him being black, the 007 movie directors backed off on that idea. You were all for it until I flipped the script and asked would it be okay for Denzel Washington to play JFK or for Samuel L Jackson to play George Washington

• Still am pal. I don't care who plays him. No intention of ever watchin it anyway. He looked like a white woman for the last 20 years of his life. Guy needed therapy. he wanted to look like Diana ross ffs. I agree though, we can't stick people into roles to satisfy the pc idiots of this world.

What Girls Said 1

• stacey dash has never been taken seriously, didn't she say that rape victims deserved it because they were being naughty? lmao she's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 1

• Race is a social construct. Michael Jackson deliberately gave mutilated himself to have Caucasian features, therefore it makes sense to cast someone who resembles those features.

Michael Jackson might have been legally black, but he looked white in his prime and that's what everyone saw.

• There's really light skinned black people out there that could play the role. I guess they should get Whoopi Goldberg to play Queen Elizabeth Taylor and have Samuel L Jackson play the Maron Brando roles in the movie