What are some things to do while in nyc?

As an early graduation gift my dad said he would take me to nyc. I've been before multiple times actually and I know for sure we are going to see a Broadway show and a Mets or Yankees game. But other than that I don't know what else to do. I've already done Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park, natural history museum, grand central... Pretty much all of it. Any suggestions on new things? I'm trying to stay away from art museums because I don't think my dad appreciates them..

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go to a Yankees game. It's much more fun than going to a Mets game. The metropolitan museum of art is nice and I like the intrepid

• @NYkid27 I've been to both parks. I will probably go to a mets game since I despise the Yankees. lol go Red Sox

• Well the Mets are perfect for you since you're used to watching a losing team in a crappy stadium lol

• @NYkid27 true they do lose a lot but the Yankees are just a team who practically buys their victories and stupid brand new stadiums. Fenway is not crappy, its historical

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0