Does the rest of the world really care at all about the superbowl? Who do they think will win?

What are none american's opinion on the superbowl and our yank traditions? What do you think abou Carolina Panthers or the Denver Broncos (even the cities)
I'm NFC bias btw!

• Broncos will win (AFC SUCKS!)
  • Panthers Will win (NFC Rocks)

Most Helpful Girl

• Never watched a single game and I don't intend to either. My uncles watch it I think but I don't know any others that do, or care about it. It airs in the middle of the night here so.

• you need to come to america and watch it. not because you need to watch it, but because people go all out. my family is throwing a massive party today for it. last year in college, me and my friends (at least 20 of us) had 3 days worth of food.

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I just don't feel comfortable sharing personal details with strangers, that's all lol.

• lol, no worries. that was just a random question. i totally understand and wasn't expecting an answer

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the misfortune of knowing a couple of Americans who are very talkative and hang out with big groups of my English friends, resulting in nothing but Super Bowl spam. I have no idea what they're on about, but hey the Rugby's on and the Sweats just got their arses thrown all the way back to Orkney!

• You lost me the last sentence

• Who's the quarterback? Wide receivers? Running back?

• Who you calling a sweat ya sassenach fairy? Funny we played the world cup in England and you got put out in the first round. We should have went through to the semis if it wasn't for a dodgy ref. Funny how it happens in engerlund.

What Girls Said 2

• lol sorry y'all i couldn't care less about the Super Bowl. maybe if i visited i would :P

HAHA it auto corrected me to capitalise super bowl. [didnt do it this time]. must be a big deal!

• I am not sporty!

What Guys Said 7

• I had the Panthers winning by a slim margin... damn I was wrong! The Panthers' swag was missing the whole game!

• Personally I dont watch it.. Only a handful of people I know who watch it here. About 3 people I know.. there's also the American community here watch it but dont how many.

• how do you have a bias towards a conference? it's not college, bruh.

• Seahawks are in the NFC, I love my NFC west besides the the 49rs. Greenbay packers and Ny giants aka the gaints slayers... only team to have taken down a top of the line AFC team (Patriots) like no bodies business.

• That defense was on point

• It's not my sport tbh. I don't have a clue about it.

• Hell I don't even care about the superb bowl and I'm American ( I hate sports

• Don't care

• I don't know anything about superbowl. I hear about it in American shows. That's all.