Which of The Talismen Would You Have?

Jackie Chan Adventures. For those who haven't seen it, it's basically a show about martial artist Jackie Chan who is a secret agent and archaeologist in search of the mysitcal Chinese talisman; magical artifacts that grant the user a series of abilities (ex. immortality, regeneration, astro projection, superstrength, etc.). I suggest researching it up. But... below's a clip.

Jackie Chan Adventures. For those who haven't seen it, it's basically a show about martial artist Jackie Chan who is a secret agent and archaeologist in search of the mysitcal Chinese talisman; magical artifacts that grant the user a series of abilities (ex. immortality, regeneration, astro projection, superstrength, etc.). I suggest researching it up. But... here's a clip.

He recieves help from his stern and cranky magic potion-making uncle simply named "Uncle" who aids him on his adventures and his mischievous yet clever and cunning niece named Jade.

http://jackiechanadventures. wikia. com/wiki/Talismans

Now
which Talisman would you have? As for me, I'd have to go with either the Dog Talisman (Immortality) or the Horse Talisman (Regenerative Healing). But with both of them, I'd be unstoppable. Nothing could kill me or permanently harm me.;D

And while we're at it, which is more powerful? The Talisman or The Infinite Stones (Marvel; look it up if you don't know). The Power Stone and Reality Stone definitely give the Marvel verse an edge. But the Dog, Ox, Horse, and Snake Talisman would come in handy!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Immortality is pretty much a must-have for me, well at least until I get to pick and choose how and what my death will be about then I think I will always have trouble accepting it. I would not want to be able to die for Nothing and for the Wrong Reasons, but there are no guarantees as I feel I only have so much control over that. Regenerative healing/healing factor sounds like a great idea too, so that way I no longer need to patch up wounds and use band-aids.

The only problem I see here in regards to having these capabilties is that there is still a maintenance requirement here. You are only as powerful as your weakest link. As long as you possess the talismen and not lose it then you are granted those capabilities. So once you lose them or maybe if the talismen themselves are not indestructible and can be destroyed then all those capabilities would be lost immediately.

Maybe if those abilities can be absorbed permanently and assimilated into myself then losing them for whatever reason would no longer be of any real concern.

If I had them I might have to stay away from everyone and everything as much as possible all just to ensure that no one else will try to find a way to take these talismen from me and then abuse their power and I'd also would feel that I would become fully responsible to completely protect them from ever falling into the wrong hands as that would potentially lead to grave consequences.

• Whoa! That was so deep dude!

I feel ya. But my only concern would be losing them to a villian. Or a friend finding out about them and then betraying me. So like you, I'd keep them away from the public with a passion. The Talismans are made of magic so I'm pretty sure they can't be destroyed by traditional means.

• Not traditional means, but everything ever created seems to have a weakness or vulnerability at least somewhere and can be beaten or destroyed eventually, so I would need be smarter to keep them all away from the public and remain very low profile and incognito about it before someone or "something" else much more powerful and nastier comes around gunning for me because it's unpredictable when and how that will happen. I think I would be an arrogant fool to think these talismen would absolutely provide me total security since I would know they'd only provide me with a false sense of security.

Besides, someone had once had said "With great power comes great responsibility" well actually it can also potentially be "With great power comes with great irresponsibility", but I'd have to go with the former.

• Indeed young sir. But while they don't provide "complete" protection, they do, to a good degree, provide protection in regard to whatever it ever it is they are making stronger/less vulnerable about your body (ex. the Ox talisman will provide protection to your body via superhuman strength/durability; the rooster talisman will allow you to levitate beings/objects repelling danger).

• Oh I forgot the show ever existed. But anyway, screw the talismans, I want to fight crime with Jackie Chan as my partner. THAT would be way more awesome than any talisman.

• Horse, because that's my chinese zodiac.. ^.^

• Monkey for me (no racial jokes! lol). Was born in the year of the Monkey.

• I'm into the Chinese Zodiac. The monkey is also said to be incredibly playful, influential, promiscuous, and creative. That kinda describes me lol.😏😄

Yeah shape-shifting ain't too shabby. I'd be shifing into a tiger or a falcon on the daily.;)

• @JudgmentDay Oh yeah. I'd be the ultimate spy. Mystique wouldn't have shit on me.