Do Americans insult Indian movies?

I have someone here who makes fun with bollywood movies. It really made me sad.

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never seen an Indian movie

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bollywood movies are not discussed. They really aren't on the American movie radar.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Not sure why anyone would insult Indian movies... there are tonnes of American made movies that are just terrible!

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter because other than hollywood, bollywood is the next big thing in the whole world... thats quite impressive

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The Indian Thriller thing on YouTube is pretty hilarious but that's old. A lot of our stuff from the same time period gets laughed at too.

Personally I think Indian dance is pretty awesome to watch, even some of the modern stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most Americans have probably never seen one, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never watched one

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Khan is my fave Indian movie

0|0
    0|0
    • My name is khan? Yes, I love Shahrukh Khan.

• Yeah not only in America , becoz most of the movie is fake and unreal

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true I am Indian and it's all made on fake stories. But a lot movies are there which are not fake.

• Show All
    • I know dear I like them , I perfer Raju between them , Indians are best in Comedian movies not action , Americans are best in action.

• Yeah but I prefer drama and comedian movies. Action movies are idiotic and yes bollywood is worst at action movies. Only 2 action movie I like in bollywood. Don and Don 2. They are not fake and idiotic.

• Not do I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • and? it's just their opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them don't. Most of them never see them nor do they look for them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't watch them and don't talk about / insult them. To each his/her own and I respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some bollywood movies are like wow the most awful I've ever watched. But bad movies are everywhere. Bollywood, Hollywood

0|0
    0|0