Do you play board games?

Do you like these games?
What games you like most and/or play?

Do you play board games?
Maybe some Adult Board Games?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I play with my oldest daughter. Monopoly, Clue, various disney princess board games. I wish I had time to play the adult ones, we skip the games and get straight to the foreplay and sex while the kids are asleep.

• Haha, yes.
      But that's nice man, playing with the kids, making them playing stuff without the need of a screen is good.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 7

• Loses friends over board games crew checking in

I am so hyper competitive. I try to avoid board games before a girl has gotten to know me lmao, otherwise she'll think I'm a freak haha.

• I was also a little, i didn't liked to loose at all haha... but now i'm more just chillin... ahah.

• My mom wants us to play board games about once a month.
    We play board games about once every two months.

• There are great board games, try to know different ones, grab some good friends and you will not get bored.

• No friends to do that with really.

• monopoly is fun with the group

• Not really odd game of Trivial Pursuit or Word Games - I like Card nights better

• I like chess.

• i like to play viking chess every now and then : )

• DND type games are popular here but I haven't played in years badlardash was the last one I played