Who's happy that Peyton Manning won his last Super Bowl Championship?

• I'm very happy!
  • I don't care.
  • I'm pissed off!

Most Helpful Girl

• Man who wouldn't be happy for him? That's a great way for him to end his career.

Most Helpful Guy

• What a way to go out. Thrilled to see him win his last game, rare for anyone to do that

• Thanks for MHO

• You said something positive about Peyton while @cjmtherfcker put him down. It's very rare, just like Tony LaRussa retired after the Cardinals won the 2011 World Series.

• Very well. I mean I watched the game and he played awful. Just like all season. It doesn't take anything from his career. But he was just a non factor in the outcome of that game. Why aren't we talking about the ware and miller and the rest of the defense, that really won that game?

What Girls Said 1

• So happy. The dudes a legend

What Guys Said 5

• Peyton Manning has no choice but to retire now

• I'm happy, I thought he got way too much hate. He's a choker in the playoffs etc. I think it's nice that he got 2 rings now and ended his career on a high note.

• Yeah it was great, now he can retire on a high point.

• I hope he comes back, wins another super bowl, and then retires.

• Peyton didn't do shit. He played awful. If it was not for that ridiculous defense , they would have gotten crushed