Which of these Assassin's Creed games are the best?

• Assassin's Creed
  • Assassin's Creed 2
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourites were a narrow tie between 2 and Brotherhood, but Brotherhood won out, just because I liked the added customisations.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my favorite game ever! So, I'll list them in order of which I like the most.

1) Assassin's Creed: Revelations
    2) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    3) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    4) Assassin's Creed III
    5) Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
    6) Assassin's Creed: Rogue (forgot that one too)
    7) Assassin's Creed
    8) Assassin's Creed 2
    9) (you forgot that one) Assassin's Creed: Unity. This game came out super freaking buggy and by the time I finished the game was when they started rolling out the patches. This game had a great potential but Ubisoft ruined it with all those bugs.

What Girls Said 2

• ASSASSIN'S CREED 2!
    Only because they improved it. I remember when it first came it. It was pretty shit. They got some feedback and ACTUALLY listened and made an awesome Assassin's creed 2!

• Did you assassinate most targets or end up getting spotted at outrighting fighting all the time? :P

• Haha it's like "GODDAMNIT I WANT TO KILL" *uses hidden blade to slit templers throat* 😬

• Gotta love those hidden blades, And diving assasinations!

• AC 2 is definitely the best. The only one that comes close is Brotherhood. The series has been going downhill with every game and I honestly think the franchise is shit now :P

What Guys Said 10

• I looove Assassin's Creed 1, my god, that game is everything I want in a game. Absolutely love it. I understand why people say it's repetitive, but I never got bored, so imagine how much I like it xD

There are rumors about a new AC in Egypt for 2017 (there's no AC this year, just the movie). I hope they go back to their roots, to what made AC1 such an amazing game, cause I love this saga and I'm pissed about what it's turned out into :(

• I would love to agree with you, But I can't remember part 1 lol

Enzio seems as far back as I can go.

• I know!! xD I loved that game too, it's one of my favorite. I don't understand why so many people hated it, and then loved AC4, which was just a Pirates game, not an Assassins game. AC4 is the worst of all, cause it has nothing to do with the story of the series.

• Yeah, Not sure what is going on with the games now.

• AC2 because it was not only the best AC sequel, but one of the most well made sequels of all time. The improvements it made over AC 1 were gynormous. CoD has had how many games now and what exactly is the difference between them all?

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• I like them all, but Assassin's Creed III is my favorite :D

• That one is very good, But underrated for some reason. :D

• Yes, unfortunately... I don't know why, it's a really good game.

• I liked the first 3 after that it went downhill. I heard Black Flag was ok but the others mostly suck.

• I never got the appeal of the assasins creed games. Played a bit of the first one, couldn't get into it at all.

• AC2 is the G. O. A. T in series

• Isn't that the one with the Borgias in it?

• Me either which is funny cause the first game was repetitive as hell

• It seems like crap after the other games came out, but it was pretty amazing when it was the only one.

• i like Syndicate the best

• Black Flag's the only one I particularly like.

• I've only played III and IV, and III is one of the top 5 games I've ever played.