If you could say anything to any TV character who would it be?, and what would you see?

It can be a currently running TV show or formerly running TV show that went off air.

I ment to say "say" instead of "see" at the end.
Virginia Johnson (TV character not the real person of whom the character was based off of) You are a horrible person, you get involved in other peoples business and ruin marriages. You have slept with multiple married men and never feel bad about it. Even after becoming friends with another mans wife you continue your affair with him. Then you pass it off by saying that since it's purely for the pleasure of having sex rather than being in love it's OK. HEY GUESS WHAT IT'S NOT OK!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask Rachael from friends what the fuck she saw in Brad Pitt in real life , and that she should have dumped his ass years ago hahah

What Girls Said 1

• Charlie Kelly.
    I'd ask to play night crawlers.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say to the green arrow in the show called arrow, why the hell do you keep saying ARE YOU OK