Why do people hate Beyonce?

She can sing, she can dance, sha can act. Why hate? Because people love her?

1|1
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate her, I just think she's highly overrated.

9|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate her. I find her to be talented. If we wanna talk about the overrated thing, I think almost every celebrities is overrated. Like Taylor Swift, Britney Spears and some other American Sweethearts :) :) :) :) :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't hate her but I don't love her either. I thought single ladies was a shit song and I couldn't understand why it was so popular. The songs I like by Beyonce are: Baby Boy with Sean Paul and Halo that's about it. In general I don't think bout her lot I don't hate her at all though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think single ladies was as popular as it was, because everyone wanted to learn the dance.

• Is it mostly women or men that hate her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because vapid celebrity cunts like her have no real talent and are highly overrated.

3|1
    0|0
  • it's cause she's black :D

3|0
    0|0
  • She is overrated as a singer, Big time.
    But she is hot as hell, Maybe the fact that she married an ugly f*cker pisses people off :P

0|2
    0|0
  • She's a hypocritical narcissist sack of shit, that's why.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just don't care about anything she does. I dont like her music

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a good entertainer sure but she seems to be like " I love myself "

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a waste of molecules!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause she's a product of the machine

0|0
    0|0
  • she is good, but she is incredibly overrated

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• It might not be for any particular reason. Just because you think she can sing, dance, and act doesn't mean everyone does. There is no person or thing that everyone thinks highly of, and there isn't anything that everyone hates. It's just a difference of opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealous! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're overwhelmed by all her awesome and default to asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's overrated. She's an average singer, dancer and actress

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I dunno. She can't act though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's overrated. Everyone acts like she can do no wrong. I personally think she's alright but I'm not crazy about her

1|0
    0|0
  • She cannot act...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she is overrated. Not bad, just overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overrated in my opinion. I don't hate her and I can appreciate she has talent to a degree but there is a lot of artist out there who have a lot more talent but don't get the recognition they deserve. She's also not my cup of tea music wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot stand Beyonce. If she comes on the tv, I will switch channels. She's smug, full of herself and average. She's so overrated it's untrue. There is nothing likeable about her all in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell hates Beyonce? Beyonce is God!

0|0
    0|0